War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Half Fast

Old 07-08-2003, 07:02 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Half Fast

Hey halfass, You can still suck a dick, and I bet you your the first one that would lose to any import I line you up against!

As for trying to make fun of someone with slang, bitch you better come correct, many dumb ass crackers like wind up dead.

You better think twice before you try and blow this out into some kind of racial issue.

oh and do to incrimination,
I'm not saying that I will directly or in anyway have anything to do with your down fall and please realize your type is not the only ones on this board, So I would watch what I type if I where you!!!

If you want to make this personal we can settle this anyway you like! If you want to settle this on the street motor to motor we can do this as well. Your choice but before you take something as simple as racing and make into your own personal racial attack against me you better think it through first before one of us gets seriously hurt in all this bullshit your getting yourself into!

Oh and another thing, dawgz if i did have the mantality that you joke about with your slang, I wouldnt be on here calling you out, this whole thing I'm sure would have a much different ending!

So if you want to run, fine, if you want to get yourself or I hurt fine, it matters to me none!

Any thing other than that you can just go fuck yourself, thank you and take care.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK, ha ha I dont get it he's making fun oof me with his slang, I would like to let you know that I chose to ignore it due to the fact that this could get real ugly expecially when a person is stereo typed that far out of his or her own charactor.
Old 07-08-2003, 07:03 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stfu no one cares