War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

me vs. outback (lol) vs. LT1

Old 06-26-2003, 05:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default me vs. outback (lol) vs. LT1

alright well me and my friend decided we wanted to go down to sunshine speedway to see what kind of times I could get with my solid motor mounts and better launching techniques...so we're heading down and it kinda looks shitty like it might rain so we call it a no-go...but decide to just go driving around for the hell of it...

anyway we head over to Tampa can't relaly find anything...get on the ramp to 275 to get onto the HF and this car is tailing me and trying to pass me and it turns out to be a subaru outback station wagon with some kid driving it, lol...he's weaving it and out of traffic dangerously flying all over the place trying to get me to play, so we finally get away from the traffic and I just blow by him and he won't give up!!

in the middle of this I spot a white Z28, older model but with obviously some exhaust work done and he sees me fly past him with the outback following me , so he decided to catch up and he comes flying up next to me and by the time I floor it he's already passed me so I catch up to him and we both floor it in 4th gear and he starts to pull me and then we notice a cop off to the side and slow down...I give him the thumbs up...I continue to follow him just cause I had absolutely nothing else to do and we end up at a stoplight and I ask him if he's got an LT1 or LS1, he says it's just a '93 LT1 with flowmaster exhaust and that's it...so he tells me to go on green at the light....and it's a givin who won there rwd vs. fwd, hmmmm....so I catch up to him and we're both in 3rd and we floor it at the same time and I stay dead even with him and we slow down to about 50 mph so I can get a 2nd gear run and he takes off first with already about a 1/2 car length adavntage anyway, but I pull him in and by the middle of 3rd I'm about a car ahead and we both end up going our own ways

so I learned 2 things...never race any car from a stop, haha, but if I do race them from a roll as well and 2nd thing...never give a teenager an outback to drive around for the night ...I think the guy in the camaro though was kinda mad that he lost to a neon, but oh well...I give him credit in the top end when he pulled me in 4th...if you're on the forums good race
Old 06-26-2003, 06:30 AM

So he got ya best 2 outa 3?

Good kill.
Old 06-26-2003, 06:55 AM
200 SHOT

Originally posted by corey r.
So he got ya best 2 outa 3?

Good kill.
Yeah good kill's G

Yeah it's broken
-Cobra block
-Cobra crank
-Diamond pistons
-Eagle rods
-NOSzle Kit
-Bottle Heater
-QA1 K-Member
-D&D Tubular A-arms
-D&D Coil overs
-1/2' Intake spacer
-Windage tray
-80MM C&L
-K&N Filter
-FR Aluminum drive shaft
-Steeda G-trac bar
-Kenny Brown sub frames
-UPR shifter
-Spec clutch
-Spec Alumn Flywheel
-Steeda Clutch quadrant
-Steeda fire wall adj
-4:10 gear
-Mac upper adj control arms
-Mac Lower control arms
-Mac T/A girdle
-Steeda quad shocks
-Hooker long tubes
-DR.Gas X-pipe
Old 06-26-2003, 08:02 AM

lol, hey hey, 2nd gear pull he was in front of me and I ended up passing him, muahaha, he had asked me at the light before if I had forced induction and he had no idea what my car was
Old 06-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Bike thief hunter

god kill dawg, remember your lined up to let me test the new kit

spanish everytime i see your sig i laugh my ass off for some reason.. it needs to say " OH SHIT!! more DSM's!!"

i'll hit ya up later
00 taurus (now with cd player haha)SOLD
02 R1 so fast =) (and so stolen)
97 GSX (finally back to the temple of dsm)
Old 06-29-2003, 05:47 AM

Are those regular, tropical or sour flavor skittles you where eatting?
Old 06-29-2003, 01:32 PM

if you're talking to me Zate before I knew how to launch my car and before I upped the boost at all I only ran a 9 flat , haven't run it since...maybe I will this wednesday, hmmm...