War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

SS vs. slim

Old 06-02-2003, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS vs. slim

no one else has mentioned this in any of the other posts about saturday night yet, so i might as well...at the same spot with the mazdaspeed races and the ones with josh slim pulls up and I'll give it to him that his car is pretty fast...it just looks and sounds like shit, but hey...it is fast and so this SS camaro comes around and I must say I have NEVER seen a car launch as fast and hard as this thing. I have no idea what he had done but he had some big ass slicks on there with obviously LOTS of shit done to his car, I'd assume SC and nitrous, but dunno...anyway slim kept talkin shit about how he would whoop up on this SS and I just kept thinkin to myself...no way, so they BS around for a few minutes and finally go at it...I mean this SS really launched like a fuckin rocket, got about 2-3 cars in front of slim, slim just got behind him in the right hand lane and never caught up to him...I guess his buddies awhile back who posted about how "slim will beat any camaro we cna come up with" were wrong, lol, was interesting, wish I woulda got it on video, oh well, was just wondering if that was anyone up here on TR??
Old 06-02-2003, 01:23 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

I think I know the SS. Was it a Large Spanish/Latin guy? He was out with slicks sat. Not sure what he has done to it. I think its bolt ons cam and spray. Slim would definately be no match for that.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 06-02-2003, 01:35 PM
Embrace the Hate

no, not the almighty orange CRX, it can beat any domestic, the SS must have been imported

From canada

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 06-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Some Random Comment

I Was Out There On Saturday And I Saw That, That CRX Is Fast As Hell But That Camaro Launched So Nasty... That Camaro (From What I Heard) Belongs To Some Dude That Works At A Dealership And It Runs 11's All Motor And 10's Spraying, Supposedly It Has Like 5 or 600 HP (That's Probably Not True Either, But It Is Fast As Hell) By The End Of The Race He Must Have Been 5 Or 6 Cars Away When Slim Let Go
Old 06-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Embrace the Hate

well dave is only a mid 12 sec car so he couldnt be more than a mid 11 sec SS if he only put a couple car lengths on him

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Old 06-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Camera Car!

I know exactly who you are talking about.. Its a red SS. He does not have all the crazy mods you guys think he has.. Mainly it is a bolt on car with a 12 bolt with gears for the 1/4th.. Yes he does have spray, but I do not think he needed it to get out on Slim.. You did mention slicks. So there you go.. I was out on Friday night and he was out playing around with peeps.. I was expecting him to ask me to run, but after him watching me put cities between me and his friends.. They just left.. Running him from a stop is a bad idea.. Especially if he has slicks. On drag radials I would give it more thought..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 06-02-2003, 02:45 PM
refinish artist

you guys talking about George?

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 06-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Camera Car!

yep..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 06-02-2003, 03:14 PM
Embrace the Hate

drives a navi as his daily driver, yeah nice car

Old 06-02-2003, 03:19 PM

Ahhh yes george. I know that fella. Pretty nice car. And it is not crazy modded.

"Gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45. True death. 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night, this is Black Sunshine"