War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

SS vs. slim

Old 06-03-2003, 06:37 AM
Bike thief hunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DaTruth
I hear people all the time saying why mod your car if you are not going to run her at the track? Who are you to tell anyone what to do with their money or property? Choice is golden.. On the nights I am feeling froggy.. I can care less if it is from a stop or roll...
AMEN!
00 taurus (now with cd player haha)SOLD
02 R1 so fast =) (and so stolen)
97 GSX (finally back to the temple of dsm)
Old 06-03-2003, 06:47 AM
AlKiF4i

Originally posted by URFUCT
He pulled next to you on the bridge, I guess you didnt have enough room to go, he turned around and went back across though, you guys should have set something up while you were on the bridge.
We didn't think he'd bite since we spent 20 min earler tring to get him to run.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:53 AM
LAUREN

Default About Slim

Its funny that this whole subject of slim racing this camero came up....

Well I talked to one of Slim's best friends on the phone yesturday (An ex boyfriend of mine who is with slim all the time and was out at the races with him Saturday night)... and he told me that slim just did it for fun.

I dont think so.. I think his friend was making up an excuse for him because he lost. From all the time I have know Slim he never races for fun unless he knows he will win. What do you think?

I used to be a really good friends with slim.. and yea his car is pretty fast. His times change every so often due to something breaking or something being added or taken away to his car.

I am sure that this was a real race.... so who knows... I think that my friend was making up something because maybe Slim just told people that he did it for fun.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:13 AM
AlKiF4i

First he was going to race us from a roll. Then dave unbolts his exhuast then he's like NO from a stop. OK from a stop then from a roll. He still says no. WTF. I personaly thought that it was fair. We race once on your terms and once on our terms he refused so we didn't bother any more. Any way It was A pretty fun night and Will you cars a beast.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:23 AM
Embrace the Hate

wills car is basically stock with some minor induction/flow mods and some suspension mods, why does everyone think its such a beast (no offense to Will, but he knows its true) is it b/c its the only fbody that all the ricers know about, or have they just not met guys like Al, vince, Dan, etc??

but i did like the way it looked on the c5 wheels

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 06-03-2003, 07:25 AM
AlKiF4i

Default Re: About Slim

Originally posted by BaByDoLL9885
Its funny that this whole subject of slim racing this camero came up....

Well I talked to one of Slim's best friends on the phone yesturday (An ex boyfriend of mine who is with slim all the time and was out at the races with him Saturday night)... and he told me that slim just did it for fun.

I dont think so.. I think his friend was making up an excuse for him because he lost. From all the time I have know Slim he never races for fun unless he knows he will win. What do you think?

I used to be a really good friends with slim.. and yea his car is pretty fast. His times change every so often due to something breaking or something being added or taken away to his car.

I am sure that this was a real race.... so who knows... I think that my friend was making up something because maybe Slim just told people that he did it for fun.

Well i dated a friend of a friends moms whos cusin knows an uncle of who's nephew that hangs out with slim who says your wrong.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:31 AM

LOL
Old 06-03-2003, 07:44 AM
AlKiF4i

Originally posted by Exhaust Etc
wills car is basically stock with some minor induction/flow mods and some suspension mods, why does everyone think its such a beast (no offense to Will, but he knows its true) is it b/c its the only fbody that all the ricers know about, or have they just not met guys like Al, vince, Dan, etc??

but i did like the way it looked on the c5 wheels
Now I'm a ricer I'm not an Fbody expert but I do know that Wills car doesn't have too much done to it but runs strong. Why do Helmets think every ones a ricer? For that you get the