War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Poor M3...

Old 05-17-2003, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor M3...

I was leaving work... and I usually head through Ybor. Well you guys know how it is at 3am on weekends through there..
So anyways this Mexican dude in a new M3 pulls up next to me at the light.... He's looking over like he wants to run...
I gave him the "The road is made of fucking bricks and pot holes look, and the Cops on the horses are a nice touch to the scenery", look. So he takes off in the thick traffic and I just watch him.... He swings over into my lane up ahead... so once the road gets alittle better and the cops leave my view I let him know i was game by gunning first gear... the front end of the camaro lifts up and my lights stay shining in his rear view mirror for 2 seconds. My the growl of my exhaust bounces off the ybor buildings on both sides..... My apologies to anyone sleeping... because if they were.. they weren't after that blast.
So he's looking in his rear mirror at me.... takes the on ramp to I-4 on 22nd street....
I follow close pursuit as he's at full throttle up the ramp...

The Z is getting restless now... shes hungry... the supercharged mustang run did not satisfy her last time... Now its time for something on the slightly exotic and expensive side...
The M3 makes the mistake of slowing down to 50mph....
I look over at the soon to be very unhappy M3 owner and ask him do you wanna go? He nods.... Being the good courteous z28 owner I am I yell at him " Go when your ready!"......
He hit and I jammed 3rd gear.... Doh 50mph in 3rd gear aint in the powerband.... To bad it didnt matter :o and the Z immediately began to chew up the M3..... We... well I shut it down at around 100mph... with him 4 cars back...

So being the unhappy M3 owner he is now.... comes flying up next to me... Looks over at me with a "I want to run again.. I can beat you this time" desperate look....
But to make sure i yelled out "Are you sure you want some more!?" Sure enough he nodded and said yes...
I let him gun it first.... and proceeded to blast him with 2nd gear...
shut her down at 110 this time with 7-8 cars on him...
Any rational human being with knowledge of vehicles would not have made the next upcoming mistakes...
Mistake 3 "I want to run you from a stop"
I told him i had Drag radials on the back... You do not want to run me from a stop. I have to go home... im tired..
Quit while you've only lost twice!

I need to get my ass beat... give me some reasons to do some real mods to my car.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 05-17-2003, 05:39 AM
Powered ByYo Mommas Mouth

your camero wouldnt happen to be red would it?....friend of mine got his ass handed to him in his audi buy a red camero doin the same thing through ybor.., nice kill though he was prob all stock
Old 05-17-2003, 06:10 AM

yeah I know who you're talkin about, was it a charcoal black M3?? If so i raced him awhile back, he's pretty cool, from about 50 to 110 or so and he was only about a car ahead, I was happy with me neon's performace against his 45K car
Old 05-17-2003, 08:51 AM

Default nice kill

hey zdriver96, thats a prettyu good kill you had, should of ran him for the 3rd time just to make him go home and cry =)
Just wait till my wrx gets ahold of you =)
haha later man, see you in tampa
Old 05-17-2003, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Poor M3...

Originally posted by ZDriver96

I need to get my ass beat... give me some reasons to do some real mods to my car.
:cough: :cough: :steps up:

good kill story Leon!
Old 05-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Big Pappa

Default Re: nice kill

Originally posted by LutherWRX
hey zdriver96, thats a prettyu good kill you had, should of ran him for the 3rd time just to make him go home and cry =)
i was thinking the same thing only howabout a FWD V6 all engine ....ill have you thinking heads and and gears real quick....
dyno'd 3-19(coastal)
257.1/231.5
taste the rainbow
Old 05-17-2003, 10:00 AM

Default Re: nice kill

Originally posted by LutherWRX
Damn right your moving to tampa... Thinking you can come on here and talk shit like I dont know who you are... You better bring a VF60 with so we can bolt that baby up before you start steping up luther.

Yeah Terminator, I think it was charcoal black... It was a funky dark color... The driver was kinda on the heavy side... Maybe 220 lbs? I read your kill on him too.. Nice one.

And my camaro is an over weight white z28 with an SS hood, ss rims, rs ground effects, and rs wing..... no z28 badge on the back.

Hey Type R... Ive been thinking of lots of different mods for a while now ... But i think i'll do some others first because Im anal about little rattles and smoothness.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 05-19-2003, 08:45 AM
Banned

Hey fix that, you don't have the jeep anymore! nice kill!
Old 05-19-2003, 05:49 PM

ill have it tomorrow and for a couple days after that while im fixing my car though I still have love for her.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX