War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Recap of a weak Saturday night.....

Old 04-27-2003, 07:30 AM
From a roll?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recap of a weak Saturday night.....

.....as far as kills were concerned.

It was cool night hanging with the boys. And eventually, we made it out to the spot. where a drunken sailboat pilot kept the red & blue buzzing around the area all night. Finally, the wife and I decided to head home.

On the way home, I passed Mr. Civic, lowered on rims, fart pipe, the works. I tried my hardest to creep by without provoking this beast, as I just wanted to get home. But as soon as I got my fender past his, I heard the roar! So I looked, expecting him to fly by, but there was nobody there. So I paused and waited. It took a couple of seconds for me to realize that he was indeed in wide open mode, and coming in for a kill. I hesitated another moment, comtemplating on arming the bottle. "NAH!" Instead, I just put it into 3rd, and laid it down! Instantly, Mr. Civic became a distant memory, as I wound up my baby to its 7k limit, slammed 4th, and shut it down. I couldn't really count the lengths, but maybe.... 1/8 mile??? :o

The drive home was pleasant, as there was nobody on the Crosstown headed into the Brandon area. I exited on the 301, headed south, and pulled up to a red light. I immediately noticed a swarm of bees coming from all agles in my rear view. As one guy pulled up next to me, he reved. His passenger pointed forward as if to signal a challenge. I looked back, and several of his buddies had lined up behind me. I thought to myself, "Okay, I'm about to get "MOPPED" (as we called it back in the day). It was like a 6 on 1. But my wife was sound asleep. Hmmm.... Anyway, the light went green, and we both sat there spinning. I let off, and brought her out of the hole gently.....then SMASHED it! 1st gear.....2nd.....3rd..... I looked back, and all I could see was specs of light making an u-turn at the next light I had just passed.

Hey, GOOD RUNS you guys (whoever you are). I would have turned around and shot the sh*t a little with ya, but was tired and had my wife with me. Speaking of my wife, she was still SOUND ASLEEP, lol!

[edit]Just to clarify something.....the bottle is still full!

<b>2000 Coupe</b> - 513.9 rwhp / 521.8 rwtq - Norris Motorsports</A> <A HREF="http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/dsk888//dyno_02-15-03.jpg" TARGET="_blank">Dyno Chart

Last edited by dsk888; 04-27-2003 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:04 AM
Chowdah-head

lol, pickin on those poor little ricers, you evil man you!! jk, way to put them in their place
Old 04-27-2003, 08:41 AM
Worst Knightmare

Good kills good kills... Hey it was good meeting you last night dsk888. Nice ride.
1991 Mustang GT--------BlackSunshine is about to be reincarnated.....Evil Rises.....Darkness Falls......"Gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45, true death. 400 horsepower of maximum performance, peircing the night. This is BlackSunshine....."
Old 04-27-2003, 08:57 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Hey...they asked for it!

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 04-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Gus

Default Re: Recap of a weak Saturday night.....

Originally posted by dsk888
where a drunken sailboat pilot kept the red & blue buzzing around the area all night
I guess that explains why that sail boat was crashed into the bridge when I came by I didn't get to make it out to Sonics last night because I was working on a research paper and didn't get to tampa untill 11. Then I came home around 5 and stayed up all night to finish it, gotta love redbull!!
Old 04-27-2003, 09:19 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

I pulled over when the sailboat first started dragging on the bridge. Looked down and there was some dude all chilled out like no big deal. He was so drunk he didnt even know where the hell he was. I asked if he needed help and he said "i dont know".
Another guy kept telling him to take his sails down....he didnt even look up. Just kinda looked around. He was probably trying to figure out where the voices where coming from.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 04-27-2003, 09:24 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

the guy in the boat was TRASHED, pretty funny to try and talk to though, he had no idea what was going on
Old 04-27-2003, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by HybridSS
I pulled over when the sailboat first started dragging on the bridge. Looked down and there was some dude all chilled out like no big deal. He was so drunk he didnt even know where the hell he was. I asked if he needed help and he said "i dont know".
Another guy kept telling him to take his sails down....he didnt even look up. Just kinda looked around. He was probably trying to figure out where the voices where coming from.
:o
Old 04-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Emeritus

Damn it Al!! I wanted to play REALLY BAD, and never saw you and Shalane or Joey when we left Sonic. Now I know where you were---sailboat hunting.
We did get to see the end of the story though, when the Coast Guard came and towed it away. We had to go fishing, when Johnny Law showed up, and ended up with fishy arms and took in the sailboat chronicles.
Still had a good time.
Old 04-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Emeritus

Oh yeah--Dan, you gotta do what ya gotta do.

I still would have sprayed them. Everyone gets sprayed.

Ask Kenny!!

No we did not race, but he was a sitting duck at a stop light in front of me, purge was STRONG LIKE BULL last night.