War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

03 Acura goes down hard, too

Old 01-28-2003, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Acura goes down hard, too

While getting gas up on Van Dyke and DM, a kid pulls up in a V6 Bird, looks just like Nevermores... he asked me if I wanted to trade. I said, no that's ok. Then all of the sudden, I hear, "Domestics suck"! My ears perked up, then came the fart pipe sound. The V6 Bird guy yells over, "Say that to him", and points to me! I asked the v6 bird kid what his 'friend' is driving, and he says a brand new RSX-type S. So I tell him to tell his friend to bring it. He yells over that I want to run him... I pull around and the kid revs at me. I said, "You want to run that thing" and he said, "Hell yea".
We pull out onto DM and catch the Van Dyke light. Bruce is in the car with me, mind you... so he rolls the window down, the kid pulls up, and asked if I would mind if he would spray me... I ask, in a sarcastic way, "Do you have a 300 shot... you're going to need it"! He said, no, he only has a 150 shot. So I said, "You better spray me, then"!!!! He then asked if my car is a stick... I said yup, and all I heard from his car is, "Oh shit...He's going to kill me"! Well, the light changes, I spin a bit, he spins a bit, and I proceed to put about 9 buslengths on him!! LOL!!! I let out, and get ready to turn, him and his buddies pull back up and yell at us, "Kick ass, man" and give us thumbs up.
It was an easy kill, especially on Acura's new mothership performance family car... but it was still fun!!

I drive way too fast to worry about cancer!!!

I eat Omni GLH-S's for breakfast!!!

Your fish smells like pussy!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 01:10 PM
Fo Shizzle My Nizzle

Honda boys at there finest!
Old 01-28-2003, 02:31 PM

Good kill Dino
Old 01-28-2003, 05:04 PM
Banned

Why did he ask if it was stick?? I prefer to race sticks now = driver error unless they are that dam good! I almost bought stick until I found out that the power programmer could set you shift points and with some testing and trial and error it can be really nice!
Old 01-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Camera Car!

Good kill..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 01-29-2003, 07:44 AM

Originally posted by "97blkz"

Why did he ask if it was stick?? I prefer to race sticks now = driver error unless they are that dam good! I almost bought stick until I found out that the power programmer could set you shift points and with some testing and trial and error it can be really nice!
I was wondering the same thing... you think someone would be more reluctant about running an auto than a manual!

I drive way too fast to worry about cancer!!!

I eat Omni GLH-S's for breakfast!!!

Your fish smells like pussy!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 08:51 PM
Team Speed Member #01

He was most likely thinking if it was a auto ls1 he could hang with it
I prefer running manuals, most people dont know how to launch.

Nice kill btw