War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

My Kill Stories on the bridge... :)

Old 12-22-2002, 08:41 AM
Camera Car!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Kill Stories on the bridge... :)

I finally got the chance to run my car again.. Ok.. Started off trying to watch Al's SS kill this yellow NSX with nitrous.. The NSX seemed to not want to run below 60mph or even line up right and kept taking off on Al's SS and then he would shut her down. I have no clue what that was all about. Then on the come back on the bridge he decided he wanted to try me. He did the same thing and he would not let enough space come between us and cars in front. That is the reason why you slow down to like 40mph to let the people that drive the speed limit go by.. Anyway, he kept slowing to 50mph and then would go up to 65mph and then slow down and then take off.. I am like what the hell. Needless to say, even though he did this I was still pulling his ass.. He would get out and I will reel his ass in. I am sure he is going to blame it on traffic ahead, but he can bring his ass out again so I can give him some reassurance that traffic was not a factor. NSX ZERO.. DaTruth 1. Then comes Aharon and with his smile and grace. Smoking is bad for you.. Anyway, we ran from a 2nd gear roll and I pulled Aharon pretty good twice.. I will let Aharon feel in the gaps. I am sure he wants to let you guys know how FAST I am.. Especially how I was able to put cars between us and still change into his lane and continue pulling away.. Time for the pulley and CAI Aharon.. Aharon ZERO and DaTruth 2 for the night.. Ok I promised another race to a friend of mine in a nicely boosted Eclipse.. The last time we ran he did not have race gas and I put several cars on him. This time I was unable to pull him like b4.. I have to say, his car is fast and he would kill Aharon. I will let him tell you his side of the story as well. Everyone always have a different version.. Anyway, Eclipse ZERO and Datruth 3 for the night.. I am still All Motor. My car still needs tuning. I am not claiming to be fast by no means, but I am happy with my current setup. It is time for somebody besides Al's SS to lay the smack down on me to force me to spend more money.. I like people to know what is coming next. I have a NX kit on the way.. I do not want anyone saying I am unfair.. Right now you are being beat on MOTOR. In January you will have no clue what hit yah!!!

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 12-22-2002, 08:43 AM
I like beer.

Good kills
Old 12-22-2002, 08:49 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

And that my friends is Da truth
Vinnies car hauls some serious ass. Good kills!!!!!!
It will be lights out with an added 150 wet horsies and over 200 ft/lbs of Tq :o :o :o

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 12-22-2002, 09:32 AM
200 SHOT

Good kill daug maybe once i get my lil issues situated you can give me a run from a stop vince my car is slow as nuts

Yeah it's broken
-Cobra block
-Cobra crank
-Diamond pistons
-Eagle rods
-NOSzle Kit
-Bottle Heater
-QA1 K-Member
-D&D Tubular A-arms
-D&D Coil overs
-1/2' Intake spacer
-Windage tray
-80MM C&L
-K&N Filter
-FR Aluminum drive shaft
-Steeda G-trac bar
-Kenny Brown sub frames
-UPR shifter
-Spec clutch
-Spec Alumn Flywheel
-Steeda Clutch quadrant
-Steeda fire wall adj
-4:10 gear
-Mac upper adj control arms
-Mac Lower control arms
-Mac T/A girdle
-Steeda quad shocks
-Hooker long tubes
-DR.Gas X-pipe
Old 12-22-2002, 10:03 AM
Camera Car!

Matt I am avoiding Stangs with Slicks that hook with 6k launches.. I do not think I would catch up b4 we got to 120mph..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 12-22-2002, 10:30 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by "Modular Matt"

Good kill daug maybe once i get my lil issues situated you can give me a run from a stop vince my car is slow as nuts
did you ever get a race last night?

and vince...your car is fassssstttt.....now that i have actually seen it run i dont ever want to hear you say it isnt again

i thought you wouldnt race Allen again
Old 12-22-2002, 12:20 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by "URFUCT"

Good kills!!! I heard the Smoore's NSX had a long night of ass whoopings.
i saw nothing but him getting his ass handed to him
Old 12-22-2002, 12:25 PM
Embrace the Hate

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 12-22-2002, 12:48 PM

Yeah you beat me, from 40mph you would jump out atleast a car and 1/2 and hold it to about 120+. We seemed to pull pretty even but you are NA and get out alot harder giving you the victory. Can't wait to see what your car does with the nitrous