War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Weaksauce Racing: The reign

Old 10-24-2011, 04:17 PM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weaksauce Racing: The reign

Yes, this is all fictional, if you think its true, well, I don't know what to tell you other than this forum is dead and needed some spice.

So I scurried out to GIS for the first time in ages. It was pretty dead but I parked and walked down to the water and started lookin for some mullet running. While I was down there some good puerto rican fellows approached me and asked if I wanted to run. I was like sure, but I don't have anything to race. They give me some shit and tell me what they saw me drive in. Apparently, people still believe stickers mean things... Anyways, I didnt see any fish moving so I hop back into my truck and pull out to go across the bridge. Just as I am getting on the bridge this S2000 comes flying up on me and hits his hazards...My first thought is "Man, I hope this lady is hot and single and needs my assistance." Well they never get in the emergency lane, and too my disappointment they slow down and its those puerto rican fellows again. They young man yells over they want to go from a dig, so I say "Gosh golly why not good chap!?" so we come to a stop. I stall it up and tell them I will go when they do. They launch off the vtec, pretty sure they had a B16a3 swap or something they were telling me cause they spun hard. I tried catching up, I really did, I put it through the floor, winded the motor up as high as she would let me, and I flew past by the top of 1st and let out. They pull back up and say lets go from a roll cause they were spinning so bad. I agreed and we slowed to about 20 and i pulled it back into 1st. I let them go again and they went buzzing off when I hit it. They were about 2 cars ahead when I realized I had not taken the traction control off...so i clicked it off real quick, which I guess I should have kept it on, because I proceeded to obliterate the tires up to about 40, but ran them down by 60 and let out..Those little B16s move out for stock, must be that light miata like frame of the S2000s...
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 10-24-2011, 04:27 PM
likes minute rice

lol
Old 10-25-2011, 04:29 AM
tampa car scene