War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

My First Kill..

Old 11-11-2002, 11:29 AM
B16ACRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My First Kill..

I was just driving around on Mcmullen booth heading south towards Bayside Bridge. I was following a Red Toyota Supra. Its the newer ones with the round tail lights had a rear spoiler on the back, I think those are stock really dont know that much about Supras. Anyways I got stuck behind alot of cars and when the light turned green I speed up to follow then he must have seen me cause he took off. So I got on it. It started right after you pass over were the 60 becomes Gulf to Bay.

Well He was ahead of me for a little while probably till about almost half way pass the bridge. After that I started gaining on him fairly quickly. Well were at about 120mph. Our speed had to have kept climbing cause We were still going faster. My gauge only goes to 120. I was almost passing him like he was at a stand still. I looked over its some old guy like 40 years old with some hot chick in the passenger side. She waves and smiles. Whats funny is I was paying more attention to the old man, he was hunched over like a he was really getting into it. Well i had to keep my eyes on the road going that fast didnt want to lose control. There are zero cars around us all this time we where racing so no threat of injury to me just us. I know this is stupid but having a car like this is just hard to not to do this stuff . I know i wont do it again. I usally iam very cautious driving this car. BY the way its a 88 honda civic hatch with a built lsvtec. Jason
(2qk4u) car. Its soo badass. Its a beater though. Needs some work but I love it. It a well built motor. Iam planning on getting a 79-82 older Honda civic hatch or a crx either would bad to have and to own.

Well I know this kinda lame but I had to let everyone know its felt so good. I looked over when we were finshed and this guy wouldnt even look at me. Look like the only mod he had was a exhaust. Thats it. Other then that it was stock. But beatting my car sure feels great. Thats accutally the fist time I have driven faster the 100mph on my own. WEll thanks for readding my story. Iam still feeling blood rushing after about 30mins ago this happend.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:55 PM

nice kill. the only part u left out was the fact that i was on your left.... and while you were dry humping the old bastard, his girl was waving at me... laters....
Old 11-11-2002, 03:32 PM
I <3 your mom

way to pop the cherry
Old 11-11-2002, 04:20 PM
reject

Go Jay! im happy for ya
Old 11-11-2002, 05:02 PM
It is gone

Good job... way to beat a Supra
Old 11-13-2002, 05:39 PM

took you long enuff to open a can of whoop ass on someone.
i got into it quite a bit in that car. and jamin, the car is capable of 135+.
and once u get a skunk2 intake manifold and hondata more like 145-155
glad to hear it runs good though.
if you ever have actual "engine" issues, plz let me know.
it was the 1st motor i ever built and im still partially attached to it
how many miles are on the speedo?
i built it when it was just hittin 80k i think.
maybe it was 75k
Old 11-14-2002, 02:51 AM
B16ACRX

That motor jason is awsome. The speedo has 87k on it. Motor runs good couldnt say that enough. Built a good motor. THanks. How is your build comming? I didnt really get on it with anyone cause I was still getting use to that car. THis car handles so nice at over 135. I felt so relaxed.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:42 PM
I <3 your mom

Originally posted by "civicracer901"

THis car handles so nice at over 135. I felt so relaxed.
damn your crazy my honda is far from safe driving that fast :o damn have you ever been in another car doing that speed? Shit my maxima feels like its standing still at 150 my hatch at 100 is scary lol.
Old 11-15-2002, 02:30 PM
B16ACRX

I drive on tokio blues. Skunk2 coilovers and the front and rear stock sway bar. THe front is a aftermarket. I think its nuesspeed. Average setup.
Old 11-16-2002, 07:06 AM

Good kill.I wonder what the chick was thinking...?