War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Ha!

Old 02-04-2011, 07:50 PM
tomEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ha!

Just gotta wonder, my EF with LS minus p/s and a/c running on 3 and 3 and 1/4 cyl (noticed recently that #last lifter/retainer was sitting by the spring while doing valve cover gasket and have not fixed yet) Just beat an srt4 past 120 and he could not keep up. Not to mention he was 4-5 cars behind 3 out of 4 times. It was epic. (for me) Btw I dont care how drunk I might sound right now, but I am (wasn't then). Supposedly the first race which, I'll admit, lost due to redlining 3rd, then he started walking me up to 120 then he braked. "
Dude whats in that thing?" Str8 LS I say "Its amazing that u can even keep up with me after your 2nd gear" I say "Eh" He says lets go again. I turn onto a major road behind him, launch in 2nd also does he and I just pass him like he was in a geo and kept ahead. this continued 3 more times. not to mention. The last 3 races were at red lights all of them ended at least to 120 with him or me either just not going to push our cars any further. After the last I gave my peace fingers out the manual window and so did he.

beautiful way to end a horrible night. hope this SI blue SRT4 found someone else to beat tonight b/c he was a good sport about losing to a beat-up ls....

Any coments welcome... Bring it
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #200
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
likes minute rice

nice
Old 02-10-2011, 06:25 AM

I met you last night at my house.

I love how you got so into detail you even mention the car having manual windows. lol
Old 02-10-2011, 09:46 PM
tomEK

lol, dude i still got that supra on my mind. walmart is opening up soon by our work, when they finish the parking lot you should so come down and tear it up!!
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #200
Old 02-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Ford User

Originally Posted by tomEK
After the last I gave my peace fingers out the manual window and so did he.
lol That is pretty much classic