War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

First Race in a LOOONG Time

Old 09-16-2002, 12:23 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Race in a LOOONG Time

after not being able to drive anything worthy of a race for 2 years now, I found myself unable to resist the temptation to lay down the hammer Sunday Afternon.

After seeing the car at my house for a few weeks now, one of my step son's friends decided to talk some crap about it to my step son. Well Conrad (Said Step Son), thought it was funny and told me what was said.. "Thats old school, those cars are slow","My VTEC will destroy that big thing". So figuring that I had to start with somebody, I asked Conrad to bring his little friend over.. he laughed as he left to go find this champion of Import Pride.

About 20 minutes later I see this sky blue little Honda Si pull up.. bone stock, not even the common ricer decency to at least put a fart pipe on it first! He pops out and introduces himself (Nice kid , except for that damn import thing he had going). I asked him "Sooo you can destroy my old school car eh?" he replied that it shouldnt be that hard, since he had been racing his car for awhile now, and racing experience means more than speed, and since I had just got into racing (only seen the car at my house for a few weeks), that he figured his experience could handle me with no problems. I said "well, we could always line them up down the street and just play around a bit".. he smiled real big and said something like "Wow, you are cool for an old guy.." (grrrrrr).. so I crank the "lil" LT1 up, and watched Si boys face go white and his jaw drop.. LOL What a AWESOME site to see! A ricer comes face to face with the very pits of Hell it'self , and now it was to late to try to run for it! (I had made sure he was directly behind the car when it cranked for the "Shockwave effect"). Conrad rode with his buddy about 2 blocks down from the house and we lined up side by side.. I told the kid he could have the jump, this made him very happy I culd tell, he must have figured that once he was in the lead it would all be over..

his illusions were rudely interrupted when I launched after giving him a car off the line. The nose was a bit light, but the old school, dinosaur left 8 feet of rubber as the tires ignited going from 1st to second.. I am not sure when I passed him, but it was before I had made it to 60 MPH.. I looked back and had 15 easy cars on the model of Japanese efficiency and speed. He pulled over long enough to let COnrad out, who I picked up.. he didnt even bother to chat afterwards. Conrad said his buddy hadnt even had a chance to shit gears the first time when I came flying past him, and that the noise had startled him so badly that he blew the 1'2 shift! lol.

not bad for a beginer eh? He told Conrad today he was going to come back for a rematch when he got his "50-shot NX kit".. I told Conrad to tell him I'd remove 2 plug wires for him..

felt GOOD to be back tho, and now I am jonesing for a real race like a crack addict!

--------------------
Robert
1993 Pontiac Trans Am
Proud member of BADRAP

Pulling the front wheels on 297RWHP!!

1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
350 cu.in. LT1 V8 from a 96 Camaro
700R4 Transmission
Old 09-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Craving Boost

You would start your kill list that way!
Old 09-16-2002, 12:48 PM

Great story Robert, hahahhaha
Old 09-16-2002, 12:48 PM

I will race you
Old 09-16-2002, 12:54 PM
is cooler than you

LMAO!!! That was great!

Old 09-16-2002, 01:03 PM
Eat soot

Thats cool, father and son killed in a street racing accident
Old 09-16-2002, 01:13 PM
sergee-hoe

Originally posted by "leadfootedfool"

thats fed up...u shudnt bring stuff like that up. i know it can happen but cmon its not like he races everywhere w/ his son in the car or sumthing. neways nice story
Old 09-16-2002, 01:16 PM
Eat soot

Originally posted by "MtuRbo2"

Originally Posted by leadfootedfool
thats fed up...u shudnt bring stuff like that up. i know it can happen but cmon its not like he races everywhere w/ his son in the car or sumthing. neways nice story
You've gotta be kidding me?? How many of your friends have died or had their lives drastically altered due to messing around on the street?? I've had several, and and thats fed up. Not just them but the innocent people that were involved.

Did he bother going to the track and showing proper safety to his kid and friend?? No he didn't.
Old 09-16-2002, 01:23 PM
sergee-hoe

Originally posted by "leadfootedfool"

Originally Posted by MtuRbo2
You've gotta be kidding me?? How many of your friends have died or had their lives drastically altered due to messing around on the street?? I've had several, and and thats fed up. Not just them but the innocent people that were involved.

Did he bother going to the track and showing proper safety to his kid and friend?? No he didn't.
all im saying is that its kinda messed up that u bring up him and his son (especialy) dying in a car accident...i duno about u but i wud take sumthin like that pretty personally specially if its some 1 on a board saying it. and not 2 sound like a dick or anything, and judging by the fact that u duno him. who exactly r u 2 say sumthing like that 2 him?
Old 09-16-2002, 01:27 PM
Eat soot

Originally posted by "MtuRbo2"

Originally Posted by MtuRbo2

all im saying is that its kinda messed up that u bring up him and his son (especialy) dying in a car accident...i duno about u but i wud take sumthin like that pretty personally specially if its some 1 on a board saying it. and not 2 sound like a dick or anything, and judging by the fact that u duno him. who exactly r u 2 say sumthing like that 2 him?
Speak english and I might be able to reply to your dribble.

I don't give a rats ass about this guy. If he's willing to do stuff like that with his kid, he's a loser in my book. Did he even consider going to the track to show him how stuff like this should be resolved?? Instead he brags about it. He deserves absolutely no respect for what he did.