War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

I heart pop tarts.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I heart pop tarts.

So finally working through all the bugs and what not I made it out the other day. I was cruising around seeing how everything was working and stopped to get some fuel. My buddy was just getting off work and had texted me to see if anything was going on and I ended up finding out he had taken his ZX10 to work that day. I told him about the new additions and suggested we go stretch out our legs a little bit out at the slab a couple of time.

1st run:

Clutch it up to about 5500 and slowly let it grab. We decided to go on his honk so he kinda creeped on me with his quick bullshit. We both hooked and launched fairly well and he was inching away on me through 1st, I don't know if he shifted too early or what but 2nd came around and he was losing some ground and by top of 3rd I was about 1/2 a bike out.

2nd run:

Grab around 5500 again and he honks it off like before. He creeps out on me in 1st, and this time he was still slowly pulling after 2nd and 3rd. He ended up about 1-1.5 on me.

3rd run:

Decided to see how well it'd take a hard launch so rev'd to about 8500. Again, he honked it off and the bike was still hooking hard, so much so that I was really light on the front end and possibly even lifting it. I was about 2.5 out at the top of 1st, and momentum just kept workin for me.

All in all I am very happy. He's run 9.8-10.0 at BMP consistantly with 1.70 short times. I would guess to say I can put it into the 1.50's or maybe click some high 1.4x's. Not bad for a little F4i....Oh and the pop tart thing came from the bet we made ...mmmm blueberry.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 07-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Whats done to the F4i bro... Sounds like it runs healthy...

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 07-05-2010, 06:14 PM
PSSHHH x2

stretch and gears with full yoshi setup.

Im going to be sync'n the TB's and lowering it some since the stretch jacked it up an inch or two...

got plans to spray it, but aftermarket parts seem hard to find, so probably only lookin at 20-30hp. Its pretty dedicated for the track I dont ride around here hardly at all, its too fuckin nuts. lol.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...