War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

hYBRID cIVICS GO DOWN!!!

Old 07-10-2002, 09:20 PM
get big or die trying!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to give you time to research the validity of that statement and return to tell me what is wrong with it! [/quote]
My cars a atraight six but its slow..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway that crx claims 13's is JOHNS old one and the kid with the white civic and C/F hood doesnt run 13's either.. someone said something about it at the street heat show and boy did tempers flair..they got all bent outta shape when a budy of mine commented on there suposed time slips posted on the winshields...:lo: i found it humourous how his girlfriend tried to talk smack for him, and set up a race between mark and the yellow crx.. ..[/quote]

so when is the race between my yellow crx and mark. you still haven't said yes or no and i know why cause mark will lose.when mark beats
jay come talk to me cause i have twice. i'll be at streetheat just look for the yellow crx and come say what's up i'll run the turbo accord. oh yeah and the crx did belong to john he's a real cool guy i got the crx dyno'd thier he did good work,and about my freind with the white coupe do you realy think we are going to post the best slip's in public lol.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:41 PM
The one punch machine gun

that was you on satuday ?i heard you let off when jay cought up to you in 3rd gear ?
Old 07-10-2002, 09:49 PM
get big or die trying!!

yeah quicksilver that was me. i didn't let of in third because he was catching me but because i was in front and the road isn't that long. so i came back and he wanted to go farther so i ran him again till 4th and i was in front so i let off and hit the 4 wheel disk breaks hard and just made the stop sign. if you boy in the silver eg wants to run i think that will be a good run just look for me this sat.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:27 PM
The one punch machine gun

crx89si,which silver eg teh dark one with the black wheels ?i assume you mean that one cause he beat jay that nigh also yeah im sure somthin could be setup we usalyy dont frequent teh spots much anymore but ill let him know.
Old 07-11-2002, 06:30 AM

Ive only raced on Ls1 it was a new white WS6, and out come was
Civic: 1 WS6 :0
He was a blond mullet who couldnt believe that i had beaten him. My car was running like crap that night though and still is broken motor mounts Kill.

Crx89si, ide like to run you some tiem once the motor mount gets fixed. Last time we raced the silver eg and I were quiet close not saying who won though. And this is my first in hearing he beat jay, nice kill keith.