War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

crazy night! (long but worth it)

Old 05-17-2002, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just get done eating at Hooters off 19 in Palm Harbor and im chilln out side with my freinds got my car runing music goin figuering out where to go next. Then cool guy in his rx-7 comes rolln through. Old body style black dual exauhst with chrome tips drives around looks at our girls then says some shit to me and im like what. He circles around a few more times sayn some shit that i cant hear then gets out on 19 and takes off and his car sounds horrible. I get in my car with my freind ryan we head to congo river golf and on the way i find him. I get next to him give a crazy yell and take off (street war) he follows were weveing and he cant find his way to the front then i spot a Matrix. i slow let the rx-7 next to me and im like lets get the matrix to run and hes and his freind say my car is a peice of shit. So i str8 up take off in third get next to the matrix rev at him he gives a thumbs down:thumbdown so i just keep goin then he pulls behind me and goes for it in the pass. I drop to third keep him back a red civic flies up and we run into traffic rx-7 turns off. fly past the matrix chaseing a red civic dx i belive with deffinet engine swap no way was that stock sounded way to good. He gets out on the bridsge before best buy on 19 and drew and goes for it huge lead i drop to third start wheeling him in by the time i hit 95 im at his side hit 100 and he misses a gear hear the pain of the car and smoke him. everyone gave everyone s and showed respect when it was over except the rx-7 i fig out why he said my car was a peice of shit / bc he was staren at its ass the whole time. if any of u are on here what up and good run / the shit was hella dangerous but fun none the less!
Old 05-17-2002, 09:26 PM
single and ready to mingl

dave you cant forget about the z24 cavalier. he got on your ass and then you dropped into 3rd and you were gone.... im happy i decided to ride with you instead of taking the olds. o yeah and you cant forget about the mad driving skills either. we were going what...110? everyone gets over in the middle lane and you stay in the right. why did everyone move into the center lane? because a damn minivan pulls out. drop from 5th to 3rd. barely squeeze between the van and whatever was on the left of us then you were off to chase down that red civic. crazy but worth it. finally i got to experience the fun of an rsx.
Old 05-18-2002, 06:46 AM
Hot Dang!

traffic racing. fun stuff.
Old 05-19-2002, 02:58 PM
SpokesMan

dave i jeard you thought you were chasing me one day but couldnt catch up...then it turned out to be a different purple integra. Just shows you the type S cant touch the good old GSR
Old 05-19-2002, 03:43 PM

EASTlakE acura WARZ!!! haha

Aaron
~GST~
Old 05-19-2002, 04:08 PM

oh god
Old 05-19-2002, 04:15 PM
Wherever I may roam...

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by eastlakeAcura
dave i jeard you thought you were chasing me one day but couldnt catch up...then it turned out to be a different purple integra. Just shows you the type S cant touch the good old GSR
The RSX-S is a nice car stock it should be able to walk all over a stock GSR he may have been chasing a certain friend of mine which he would have no chance in catching.
Old 05-19-2002, 04:22 PM
Hot Dang!

Originally posted by speed_daemon1
Originally Posted by Someone
The RSX-S is a nice car stock it should be able to walk all over a stock GSR he may have been chasing a certain friend of mine which he would have no chance in catching.
hmm seems like a good race to me . maybe u guys should run! probably come down to the drive in that race.. who knows :confused:
Old 05-19-2002, 05:13 PM
Wherever I may roam...

Originally posted by hybridevul
Originally posted by speed_daemon1
hmm seems like a good race to me . maybe u guys should run! probably come down to the drive in that race.. who knows :confused:

Who are you saying should race?