War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

13b VS 13b RENESIS

Old 11-13-2009, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13b VS 13b RENESIS

So Saturday past, i was traveling leisurely from south st pete to Brandon, when i noticed a silver RX8 quietly ducking in and out of traffic behind me. I had passed him a few mins earlier and hadnt thought much of it, atleast until now. So as we get to the blue lagoon, he pulls up next to me and we make eye contact. Its always nice to see another rotary on the road... Once we clear some room, he gets on the throttle and i stay right next to him (im in 3rd, prob close to 70 ish). Run 3rd till the line hit 4th and stay even till about 6500... He pulls a car. By 7k he's out 3-4 cars. Never made it into 5th as our shared_session came to an end... Space was limited and tho we couldve manuvered into another slot, we both decided to let it be. Itd be nice to get a dig, but itd be pretty hard given where and when we were out.

I have no idea what he had done, if anything... It looked pretty stock, sounded stock. My FC is stock, fading paint, and a few other things youd expect from a 20 year old car.

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming