War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Mustang vs Olds 4-4-2

Old 03-12-2002, 07:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This was a joke... All the gainesville crowd went to Jax Sat night... so that left me and Brian alone pretty much but we went to the meeting place at 11 like everyone had planned to see if there were any more stragglers some people had actually challenged me during the day too...
Anyhow I got there first and in comes 5 GMCA (Gville Muscle Car Assoc) cars. A silver late Camaro a Chevelle a Nova a 4-4-2 and something else... than more people come up in their beaters to ride along finally Jesse( the #29 Mazda Protege) and Brian show up. We all ride out to the race site and the drag racers go at it for a little bit only a few races (all these sub 13 cars)... then I go to leave and the 4-4-2 says to line up hell race me as I leave.
He then offers a car and a half! LOLOLOLOLOL I ask for more like 9 cars and he says just race. So I do... He gives me a car in actuality and while I motion to the starter to wait a sec she starts it so I am still shifting my auto to first and he goes a split sec before me. By the time we pass 60 he has a car at least.... he tops out (obviously) before we finish because we just happen to be racing MORE than 1/4mile (closer to a 1/3) he had a maximum of 8 cars on me but I closed to 5 before we passed the finish point.
And no he didnt slow for me he was still on it rev limiting his MSD box... remember hes only geared to the quarter!!! I was happy to lose.

-Shawn