War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Me vs That yellow NSX

Old 03-10-2002, 09:08 PM
The one punch machine gun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So zorrosihatchgeterdone an myself are driving home from international mall im riding in my car alone then as im sitting at a ligt an i see it pull up behind me so i make a left on to DM an he follows i get on it a tad an he stays right with me so i figure he will give me a run an i have never got to race a NSX. we are rollin next to each other flexing a little then we catch a light which hardly ever happens when i rarely want to race someone we sit there look over neither of us says anything just a glance i began to wonder if he was goin to race the left turn light went green still no revs from him then as it turned yellow he gets his revs up so i get readdy he creeps forward a little as we await the green light.(i hate when people do that)It goes green we are pretty even in first gear he got mabe a half car on me i spun a tad.Second gear he starts to pull slowly but im still in the race he now has about a car third he pulls mabe another half car then i back off cause im not goin to cath him.

A very good race.. after i pulled up next to him at a roll to just give him a wave an a thumbs up an he did the same glad i finaly got to run with a NSX even though it was a loss he has to be close to stock cause belive im in high 13s right now .But i will be on the look out for a re-match in ohh mabe a week or two...
Old 03-10-2002, 10:45 PM

I raced that guy last week I bogged so he got a car on me but I psat him in second and put a few more cars on him by 4 and let out. He gave me the thumbs up and asked what i had said he only had exhaust. Seemed pretty cool

Old 03-11-2002, 10:51 AM

I think i parked that car.
Did it have aftermarket rims. 5 stars with the rivet look around the out edges of the rim?
It was a nice car...
Good race man... Way to show those 80 thousand dollar car owners that their rides are far from invincible.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 03-11-2002, 01:46 PM
not available

I ate spaghetti for lunch
Old 03-11-2002, 04:30 PM

no shit i ate spagetti to:yummy:

nice kill
Old 03-11-2002, 06:14 PM
The one punch machine gun

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by satanshatch
its sean or scott moore.. little guy.. big ugly tail..
haha i eat nsx for lunch
yeah i was told that it was the twins but i thought they had a supercharged NSX ? this one was close to stock other than the huge wing.

Quick Reply: Me vs That yellow NSX