War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

I got beat

Old 05-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i actually had 150 shot of nitrous too. and meth on top of my pump gas. i also have a fourth testicle but that has nothing to do with the race.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by poorboy44
you wanna know what i heard? I heard that the term "pump gas" can mean quite a few things I hear there's a little more than 93oct at some pumps out there in bfe
You are correct sir.Theres 3-4 sunoco's in Auburndale that have great "pump" gas.Sounds like 240 chris is layin the smack down.I wish some of these guys would come over to BFE with us.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Broke not Built

Originally Posted by F4A22
You are correct sir.Theres 3-4 sunoco's in Auburndale that have great "pump" gas.Sounds like 240 chris is layin the smack down.I wish some of these guys would come over to BFE with us.

i wouldnt go as far as to say he was laying the smack down, as there was a integra that gave him a good run before the 240 race...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:35 PM
TR Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by Z350man
i actually had 150 shot of nitrous too. and meth on top of my pump gas. i also have a fourth testicle but that has nothing to do with the race.
let me guess, its under your dash and your radar detector isn't working
Old 05-25-2009, 06:51 PM

all we know is that his name is stig.

martin
Old 05-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Built to guilt

Bleh united carries 110 at the pump if im not mistaken, race gas smells for a while after your off it, I've been off it for about 3 weeks now and people still ask me if im on it, simple go look at my tail pipe and see if it is white or black inside. I think Chris might finally have gotten used to what he needs to do to make that tranny work almost as well as the sr one on the way home due to some insight from Hachi Bill. We will truely see if these tranny's are unbreakable though even though I've already got bad 2nd and 3rd gear syncros in mine.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:41 PM

^ I'd like to know how unbreakable they are too. My brothers hatch broke the driveshaft and sheared the output shaft off his SR tranny with less power. I've read about the z32 tranny swap and I'd like to know how it holds up.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Built to guilt

Originally Posted by juiced2ndgenteg
^ I'd like to know how unbreakable they are too. My brothers hatch broke the driveshaft and sheared the output shaft off his SR tranny with less power. I've read about the z32 tranny swap and I'd like to know how it holds up.
I'll let you know the syncos are bad on mine right now so I'mma be trying to break the fuck out of it for the next month or so till I can afford a good one. I broke 7 tranny's ka/sr mix before I took the plunge,it definitely takes some getting used to as I was consistantly missing third the past couple nights i've been running till I talked to Bill late in the morning about it.

It's a noisey assed tranny, if it is breakable which a couple people have told me it is, just not as easy as the sr tranny's to strip the gears on like I was, the os giken gearset and dogbox might be the only way to go but it is so expensive..
Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 AM
MDJ_KUF

Originally Posted by Mr. X
Take that zfever card and make it to use with out talking shit Too bad brotherz racing didn't deliver the good's like usaul!

I guess when you use Brotherz dyno to tune your own shit it automatically means that your shit got tuned by Brothers
Old 05-28-2009, 07:00 AM
FN Herstal

Originally Posted by killer86
I guess when you use Brotherz dyno to tune your own shit it automatically means that your shit got tuned by Brothers
lol...i see you put a beating on my brothers S13 coupe (blk) sunday night heading out to the bridge. i didn't see the race bu heard you spanked him. we walked up to your checking out your ride when you first pulled in the boat ramp.