War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

All-Road VS. Altima?????.......

Old 11-09-2001, 06:26 PM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well there are ?????s behind this cause it really wasnt a race.....because it couldnt hang .....lol well the story goes like this.....i went to my dads house and being hungry i thought i might run out to the local mickey-ds...anyways i asked my dad if i could take the 2.7TT 6-speed beast out and he said sure.....so im drivin around and its really close to my house so i took the looooong way around cause i love driving the car!!!.....so i pull up at this light then it turns green and some kid flies by me in this old ass altima and turning left so i say hmmmmm....so i slide it in 1st (1 finger action)....and then proceed for follow suit.....he was goin about 30mph thru the turn when i was just scooting off the line....then i took my time around the turn he was about 3 cars infront of me im in 2nd gear and Mr. Spool kicks in and i fly by these kids while the turbos are whistling and 1 finger shift into 3rd @80mph and these kids were little ants in my rear view.....so it wasnt really a race but it was the least i could find on my way to mcdonalds????.....
Old 11-09-2001, 09:35 PM
Senior Citizen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good job Tizom

09' Ninja 500R

09' Stella