War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

FINALLY.......

Old 11-01-2001, 05:58 PM
Nohatch2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok i was determined to night to find a race! so im just chillin crusin down highway 60 waitin to flex on someone but none to be found. so finally im at a light and i see the lights of a civic behind me they inch closer and closer to my bumper so i figure that they want some. the light turns green so i take off slowly to see what it is when it passes .it is a stock civic with a hot girl driving and she is with her mom .they are gigling as they pass so i give it a little gas and let off just in time to give them a nice WOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! of the blow off so we are at another light now and she wont inch up next to me. i notice the lights of an older car behind me and i can hear the rumble of it over my car! so im like sweet and give it a little rev as does he.light turns green and i hit it as does he as well as an older camaro and a pick up.i didnt even see it coming .so the next light the old muscle car pulls up next to me and said my car was fast as shit (his car was a dodge dart i dont know much about them but it sounded pretty mean. so we are all crusing now at a pretty good speed and all is clear ahead then the light turns yellow we all stomp on our brakes.so its me the dart and the gitter dun camaro. i overhear the guy i the dart tell the camaro watch this guys gonna walk us both GREEN! not even a joke i was pulling them hard as hell even spinning then when i got traction it was all over . down the street a little later the camaro catches up and the guys like that thing is pretty sweet dude i thought i was fast but i got beat by a damn rice burner. VICTORY!!! or should i say RACE!!!!! its about goddamn time i finally got to line up

-Adam
Old 11-01-2001, 06:37 PM
Red Stripe Beer!

0wn3d good killing

1997 GT: Mods: 180 Degree Thermostat, Flowmaster 2 Chambers, MAC O/R H Pipe, MAC Cold Air Intake w/K&N Filter, 75mm Ported Upper Intake w/ 75mm BBK Throttle Body, Screamin Demon Coils with Livewires

1997 GT: has front end damage still drives FOR SALE
AIM:OmFgStFu
Old 11-01-2001, 08:09 PM
twisted logic

Good kill Adam.
Old 11-01-2001, 11:51 PM
Wherever I may roam...

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by RainmanEK
yeah good kill adam! by the way those darts were the one of the first sleepers and were capable of 12s from factory! its nice to see turbo is working good!
Might want to clarify here there were some special darts that were capable of some fast times from the factory but definatly not all of them.
Old 11-02-2001, 12:55 PM

it wasnt a good kill unless you got the hotties phone #
Old 11-02-2001, 12:57 PM
Nohatch2000

the dart was pretty fast i dont know about 12s though it definatly had some work on it though.it was pretty cool though both the gave me props .

-Adam

4BEATS8
Old 11-02-2001, 12:59 PM
Nohatch2000

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by cyanide
it wasnt a good kill unless you got the hotties phone #
i was tryin man but she wouldnt pull up to me then i had some bussiness to take care of so i couldnt stay and chat.

-Adam

Quick Reply: FINALLY.......