War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

waxing your car makes it faster!

Old 05-23-2001, 08:33 PM
Just Ledoux it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I went out after bieng cooped up in the house for some 5 hours I worked on down BBD...I had just filled up finally and washed and waxed the hell outta my car the night before..I was big pimpin..It was cool out and the civ was running smoothly..I catch a red. Im hungry for a race. I slowly make my way to the line eying him. Stock exhaust some rims of some sort. I eye the driver he wont look over. I eye the passenger and he looks I give the joe-cool race nod/smirk and he motions to the driver. The driver still wont look. We leave the line slow. I edge out in front thiking nothign will come of it I hear an intake start to wail and he brings it up into vtec. I look over Im onhis door and I drop the hammer. I gain my ground back and then pulled on him. Were both still on it and hes on my bumper. I cal it quits because my bank was coming up (I Had to run some errands). I always forget the flashers...
Old 05-23-2001, 10:11 PM
Me angry, you cry

great kill what kind of car was it again i think i missed that part somewhere :confused:
Old 05-24-2001, 07:39 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Doh! another civic.
Old 05-24-2001, 08:36 AM
Urban Redneck

At least he didnt tell you it was a Yugo
Old 05-26-2001, 12:02 AM
lifelong learner

Although it sounds stupid its true.

Wax will help your car go faster by defeating wind resistance and frictional drag. WW2 P47s and P51-Ds used wax on the entire body and wings of the plane and reached speeds in excess of 460mph. Im not sure but I believe they said 10mph was accounted to waxing and having clean air surfaces. maybe its good for .15 mph in the 1/4 ??