War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Mustang gets double 4 banger beating!!!!

Old 04-22-2001, 10:23 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Job Bry. Did you slow down to see the look on the guys face? That would have been priceless. How much does your car weigh?

Old 04-22-2001, 10:48 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by flounder
I am pround to own a Honda Civic. I wasnt talking down on our Civics at all. Im just trying to imagine what the guy in the Mustang was thinking. Reguardless of how many fast cars Weve raced and beat theres still an endless supply of turkeys whove never been beat by a Civic and they dont have a clue what theyre up against at the red light. It seems to me that many V8 owners find it personally insulting to get beat by a Civic. Thats all I was trying to say.
There may be a misconseption in that. I myself have a problem with ricers not import drivers. I have seen some damn fast civics on the road most of them are sleepers. I have a problem with the 16 yr old with the stickers 6 ft spoiler and I wont say it but the big exhaust tip revving at me when his car is bone stock. The acting like he is Mr bad ass. Hope this clears it up.
Old 04-22-2001, 11:04 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

<<theres still an endless supply of turkeys whove never been beat by a Civic>>

This is one of the best lines I have seen on this site. Never underestimate your opponent.