War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Another kia bites the dust

Old 01-22-2001, 08:38 AM
Me angry, you cry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So there I am go towards the mall in st.pete and I see that there is a newer Kia in front of me. I see it has some sort of graphic on its back windshield I catch up to it to see what it says and it said something like Crazed Performance or somthing like that. I thought that was really stupid cause it didnt have anything done to it. I pay no attention to him and I calmly pass him with the traffic he pulls behind me and starts riding my ass. I start to wonder if he wants to race he manages to get in front of me cause we were in alot of traffic. We finally get an opening and he hits it first I move over to the next lane and hit it. I start gaining on him and fly pass him at 110. He slows down as do I and he didnt even try to get next to me again.
Old 01-22-2001, 09:36 AM
get big or die trying!!

man you cant be killing kias you guy have to stick together.

------------------
Reh-pre-sent-ing!
TampaRacing PostWhore™
Crew#420

check out my crx site http://community-2.webtv.net/crx89si/ef
Old 01-22-2001, 12:52 PM
get big or die trying!!

i didnt know kias broke 100 mph thought they were like the new yugo...just j/k ... nice kill!

------------------
teal 94 integra gsr 99 saw blades aem intake &cam gears. moderating since sep. 2000
skunk 2 coilovers
Old 01-22-2001, 07:41 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by crx89si:
man you cant be killing kias you guy have to stick together.

I wouldnt of if he hadnt had that damn banner. Maybe if he would have actually had something done to his car and the banner was justified.

Old 01-22-2001, 09:40 PM
Me angry, you cry

Hey whats happenin?

<--- doin the Kia dance

------------------
Rob L
94 G20 5spd
TampaRacing PostFag™Police

Officer Ladies Man
To Protect and Service Ladies
www.teamnismo.com
Old 02-01-2001, 06:32 PM
Old School.

Im sure the Kia can handle 110. The only non-honda that Ive ever owned was scary as hell at 90. A Renault Alliance 1.9 liter sedan. When i would get in the upper 80s the tin foil thin roof would kinda dent in due to the air flowing quickly over it. It was scary... Then I bought 3 hondas and 3 out of 4 aint bad.

------------------

www.vfmagic.com
Old 02-05-2001, 07:57 PM
Embrace the Hate

Dude i know exactly what u are talkin about its actually Krazed Kreations( the club consist of 3 cars =) ) i know this for 2 reasons... first of all the kid goes to spjc like i do. second his club
was talkin mad shit about my club(Xplicit Kontent) to one of my good friends and it got back to me and my club members. When we aproached him with some of our members (about 10 were there with me) him and one of the other 2 members in the club got scared and strait denied saying everything and were saying how then neva would talk shit about us and that we were tight. now this is the best part here.. about 3 days later i learned ( from the same particualr female friend see females are good for something when it comes to car clubs j/p) that he said if they ever come confront us again we kick the shit out of em and they aint shit they have shitty ass cars( remember this kid drives a stock kia) so dont worry man he aint shit and that car is about as fast as out club razor skooter hahaha...have a good night fellas

XK V.P.

------------------
Slow as hell but it looks good =) XK 2001

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com