War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Death and Kill in the new ride

Old 09-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Calmer than you are

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Death and Kill in the new ride

Well last nite it didn't rain long enough for me to meet up with some folks and get a few runs in with the new car.
Run#1 - Me vs 03 Pullied and Bolt-on Cobra from a 20mph roll it was bad I got walked by like 5 cars
Then we went from a a dig and I spun all the way through first and left a nice 60' tire mark, that was even worse got me by like 8 cars
Then another roll from 40 mph and I got the hit a little better I jump out by about 2 cars then by 90 it reels me in then walks past me to take it by 3 cars.

Run # 2 - Me vs LT1 Trans-am with exhaust and cold air we go from a dig a get a better launch and don't spin at all and take it by like 4 cars
Then we go from a 20 roll I punch it and spin turning on the ESP and powering me down, it finally shuts off and I take off and catch him by about 85 and end up taking it by 3 cars.

All in all can't complain, i was just seein how the new ride could hold and see what kind of level it was at. I would have to say it probably sits in the low 13's, 13.0-13.2
TR's WTR Crew Member #6
Old 09-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I am rachel's bitch

What happened to the shaggin-waggin
Old 09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Calmer than you are

Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
What happened to the shaggin-waggin
Gone man, I had the jeep for about 3 months, but wasn't happy. So I got the new whip.
TR's WTR Crew Member #6
Old 09-23-2007, 07:03 PM

Car looks sweet Mr. Pooncoupe...

Remember.....
Pinks style, I'll start by giving you 2 cars

If I still have it......
Old 09-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Where racing is a pleasur

Great pick Clint !!! Finally.... The dude that comes up there with the C32 is the guy to talk to about that car. His put down like 330whp with like a chip, air intake, some type of IC water pump, and.... I think that's it. Its a solid 12.7-12.8 car and its a 4-door with all stock exhuast.

I'm glad to see you get something with the SRT badge on it finally, and get something thats a two seater. If you don't have kids, you need to own all the 2 seater cars you can. I love like every 2 seater ever built, but with 2 kids, its the neon and caravan fo me.

I saw it out there Saturday and I was like " WHERE IS MY FUCKING HEAD AT !!!"
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"
Old 09-24-2007, 05:36 AM
GOT NOS?

Originally Posted by canyouheminow
Well last nite it didn't rain long enough for me to meet up with some folks and get a few runs in with the new car.
Run#1 - Me vs 03 Pullied and Bolt-on Cobra from a 20mph roll it was bad I got walked by like 5 cars
Then we went from a a dig and I spun all the way through first and left a nice 60' tire mark, that was even worse got me by like 8 cars
Then another roll from 40 mph and I got the hit a little better I jump out by about 2 cars then by 90 it reels me in then walks past me to take it by 3 cars.

Run # 2 - Me vs LT1 Trans-am with exhaust and cold air we go from a dig a get a better launch and don't spin at all and take it by like 4 cars
Then we go from a 20 roll I punch it and spin turning on the ESP and powering me down, it finally shuts off and I take off and catch him by about 85 and end up taking it by 3 cars.

All in all can't complain, i was just seein how the new ride could hold and see what kind of level it was at. I would have to say it probably sits in the low 13's, 13.0-13.2
Nice death and kill man. Let me know if you are going to be out this weekend. I want to leave the cobra at home and run you in the red car.
03 Cobra, 01 Hayabusa, 06 Scion xB 3.0 #347.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:16 AM
Lakeland's Finest

Good run Clint..Like the new car!
Old 09-24-2007, 07:46 AM
White Trash Racing

Thanks for kickin my ass..lol i'll be back soon though, it was fun. That car moves..
Old 09-24-2007, 08:42 AM
187 Racing

Originally Posted by Sourskittle
Great pick Clint !!! Finally.... The dude that comes up there with the C32 is the guy to talk to about that car. His put down like 330whp with like a chip, air intake, some type of IC water pump, and.... I think that's it. Its a solid 12.7-12.8 car and its a 4-door with all stock exhuast.
Yeah, I think i reaced this dude. The car supprised the shit out of me. I only pulled a car on him granted no traction and granny shifting. I was like WTF! Went home to find out that the car is pretty stout from the factory.

pulley, chip, and intake will do great on your crossfire.

Old 09-24-2007, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by SpoofRocket
Yeah, I think i reaced this dude. The car supprised the shit out of me. I only pulled a car on him granted no traction and granny shifting. I was like WTF! Went home to find out that the car is pretty stout from the factory.

pulley, chip, and intake will do great on your crossfire.
Wasn't me!