War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

The LS vs. 330CI

Old 08-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Dick is Huge!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The LS vs. 330CI

so on my way to st pete to take care of something I ran into a stop light and saw one of my old friends from my last job in his BMW 330Ci coupe which I know is a 5spd. Knowing this is going to be a interesting match up I ask him if he'd go from the stop light with me.. he looked around all paranoid and shrugged. I take the traction control off and put the car in 1st. light goes green I take off.. manually shifting each gear at 6500. we stay even until about 30mph when my powerband hits and I pull away about a car and a half by 60mph and about 3 solid cars by 110.

I <3 this car.. V8 & RWD in a nice sporty luxury package that I can manually shift.. amazing.

btw I'm slighty modded with a air intake and a Xcal2.. I'd say this is a mid to low 14 second car in the manual mode. I'm not done either.. I want this car to be mid 13's on motor and I'm going to spray it and go for mid to low 12's.

and keeping ALL the luxurys it has.. only thing that isnt going to be stock on this car from the outside is the exhaust tips and slight rumble from the custom magnaflow system I'm making
Old 08-21-2007, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by NASTY95GST
so on my way to st pete to take care of something I ran into a stop light and saw one of my old friends from my last job in his BMW 330Ci coupe which I know is a 5spd. Knowing this is going to be a interesting match up I ask him if he'd go from the stop light with me.. he looked around all paranoid and shrugged. I take the traction control off and put the car in 1st. light goes green I take off.. manually shifting each gear at 6500. we stay even until about 30mph when my powerband hits and I pull away about a car and a half by 60mph and about 3 solid cars by 110.

I <3 this car.. V8 & RWD in a nice sporty luxury package that I can manually shift.. amazing.

btw I'm slighty modded with a air intake and a Xcal2.. I'd say this is a mid to low 14 second car in the manual mode. I'm not done either.. I want this car to be mid 13's on motor and I'm going to spray it and go for mid to low 12's.

and keeping ALL the luxurys it has.. only thing that isnt going to be stock on this car from the outside is the exhaust tips and slight rumble from the custom magnaflow system I'm making
Didn't think LS's were that fast. I really wanted one before i bought this car but decided i didn't need a nice luxury car yet. Black LS on black rims is a nice looking car imo +1.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Dick is Huge!

yeah man there pretty fast.. the 03's and up are mid to high 14 second cars from the factory..
Old 08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
187 Racing

good kill. you have a nice car dont ruin it with all this go fast bs. jmo.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Dick is Huge!

well.. I dont think I'm ruining it..

it drives just as smooth and is just as comfortable as when I first bought it just a little bit faster now..
Old 08-28-2007, 05:48 PM
11 second club

We'll see. You have had plans for every car you have perviously owned and nothing has happened with them. Not being a dick or anything just stating it. Hit me up sometime man its good to see your still around.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:07 PM