War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Raced a srt-4

Old 03-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Broke not Built

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sux doesnt it? finally got the neon fixed!...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Awesome,I'm the AWESOMEST

Wow, apparently you've even gotten to lazy to click on a URL. Good job canyouheminow.

As for CHASE, that's pretty impressive actually. Most people I've heard from have had to stick about $3k for those times.

If you feel like forking the gas money for a long ass drive and the money for a clutch and tires, feel free. I don't know why you can't get it through that sorry mass of hemmoraging, but I'm not gonna run it until it's fixed. Simple as that. And you'll see just how much hair on my balls when I teabag your sorry ass for being such a douche knocking prick. Just let it be, you lost. I gave the proof, you gave sad little insults and whined.

I hope you choke on a chalupa, you sorry piece of fucked up shit.

lol, this is almost too entertaining. Why can't people admit their defeat? If I had logically lost that one, I'd have shut up. I even admited my error on the cost to quarter time ratio. Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?
LudeSpeed: Look Spanky McJackoff, I'm not dissin' your shit. It doesn't help that I just got laid off tuesday. Give the poor kid a break. Shut your face and think before you open up a can of smart ass.

'89 Honda Prelude Si (engine #1): Blown
(engine #2): Blown and sold
'87 Toyota Supra: Current project...and finally fixed.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Calmer than you are

Originally Posted by LudeSpeed
Wow, apparently you've even gotten to lazy to click on a URL. Good job canyouheminow.

As for CHASE, that's pretty impressive actually. Most people I've heard from have had to stick about $3k for those times.

If you feel like forking the gas money for a long ass drive and the money for a clutch and tires, feel free. I don't know why you can't get it through that sorry mass of hemmoraging, but I'm not gonna run it until it's fixed. Simple as that. And you'll see just how much hair on my balls when I teabag your sorry ass for being such a douche knocking prick. Just let it be, you lost. I gave the proof, you gave sad little insults and whined.

I hope you choke on a chalupa, you sorry piece of fucked up shit.

lol, this is almost too entertaining. Why can't people admit their defeat? If I had logically lost that one, I'd have shut up. I even admited my error on the cost to quarter time ratio. Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?
Look if you're not gonna run anyone, and sit here and give excuses like you've got dirt in your pussy, then shut the fuck up!!!! Goddammit it's little fetus's like you that when I here about a kid gettin abducted makes me goes ah good riddance, one less artard robbing me of air. Listening to you is like listening to my 2yr old nephew, stuff's comin out but you're the only one who can understand it. Dave please lock this thread and ban this little twat, until he's able to contribute to society like a big boy, have a coke and a smile, and shuts the fuck up.
TR's WTR Crew Member #6

Last edited by canyouheminow; 03-14-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Awesome,I'm the AWESOMEST

Default Just....pathetic.

Originally Posted by canyouheminow
Look if you're not gonna run anyone, and sit here and give excuses like you've got dirt in your pussy, then shut the fuck up!!!! Goddammit it's little fetus's like you that when I here about a kid gettin abducted makes me goes ah good riddance, one less artard robbing me of air. Listening to you is like listening to my 2yr old nephew, stuff's comin out but you're the only one who can understand it.
You know, you've gotten to the point where your so pathetic, I can't even stand looking at your posts. I assume your going to keep posting your childish bullshit about how I'm a coward (lmao) and whatnot. Therefore I will henceforth ignore all further post submitted by you. Have a ridiculously shitty day!

Moving back to the matter at hand. I honestly didn't think that 13's were possible for under a grand. That's really impressive. Within the next two year I'm hoping to completely rebuild the engine, transmission, and possibly build it to around 400 HP at the wheels. I think that sounds plausible for a senior in high school about to go off to college.

Going to be a cop, and when I start my patrols, I'll pull over every magnum I see doing the smallest thing wrong
LudeSpeed: Look Spanky McJackoff, I'm not dissin' your shit. It doesn't help that I just got laid off tuesday. Give the poor kid a break. Shut your face and think before you open up a can of smart ass.

'89 Honda Prelude Si (engine #1): Blown
(engine #2): Blown and sold
'87 Toyota Supra: Current project...and finally fixed.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:46 PM
TR Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by LudeSpeed
Going to be a cop, and when I start my patrols, I'll pull over every magnum I see doing the smallest thing wrong
and so thats enough