War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

my first war story(kinda)

Old 12-22-2006, 08:21 AM
back in a 4g63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first war story(kinda)

ok, the other night i was driving around. I had just got the car running after the starting problem.i was on seminole blvd going north, about midnight. Not a whole lot of people around. I change lanes to turn right at ulmerton, and a car pulls up behind me to turn also. lowered, hyper white foglights. It was dark, and I couldnt see anything else from the rearview mirror looking through a tinted back window. I had the radio off and the windows up, but i could still hear an exhaust. niiice....

So i turn right, and I hit it up to about 50mph. the guy stays right behind me the whole time. I'm like "alright lets do this.." So I pull to 65-70mph, leaving him behind me, and then i let off, and I do this a couple more times, and he paces me the whole time, . So I let off and i'm cruising now, and he switches lanes. I thought he was gonna pull up next to me and we could go from a roll. His front bumper is about a half car from my rear bumper, so i'm about to roll my window down to talk to him, when, to my great surprise, we pass a street light and in my side mirror i see "PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF" light up on the side of the car. So I just figure I'm dead..lol. I just let off the gas and freeze for a second...but he just keeps on going. never turned on his lights or anything. It was almost like he didnt even notice me.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 12-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Wow...its so slow that he didn't even know you were racing him...

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:33 AM
USMC

bet you almost shit your pants, haha
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

baller
Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 AM
hatchback1994

It was a geo metro u were racing, he was winding it(motor), and u were grinding it(tranny)...TOO FAST!!!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Tu Papi Chulo

WOW... I would have been pulled over for sure.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM CHASE PM ME!!
Old 12-23-2006, 06:59 AM

so this cop car had exhaust and hyper white fog lights and was lowered?

BS

I miss u bro!

www.floridagerman.com
Old 12-23-2006, 07:06 AM
owns a $10,000 unicycle!

Originally Posted by Dario99gst
WOW... I would have been pulled over for sure.
haha im pretty sure they would have found some reason to take me to jail.cops hate me for some reason. cops

Old 12-23-2006, 09:24 AM
back in a 4g63

Originally Posted by Jcapelo
so this cop car had exhaust and hyper white fog lights and was lowered?

BS

yeah....no. my rear view mirror is wierd. for one, ever since i put the poly motor mounts on, the whole car kinda vibrates just a little. so my mirror vibrates, and shows wierd things, such as it makes all cars look lower than they really are. plus, through the tint, it distorts them even more. not really bad, but noticably. i dont think he had hyper white lights, but just....whatever. and he didnt have any special exhaust, but i just heard him coming up. i guess thats all i meant, and i probably should have said that. it was a black crown vic, by the way.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 12-23-2006, 10:10 AM
No

way to go