War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

saturn vs. tsi & mustang

Old 07-05-2006, 07:46 PM
dent resistant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up saturn vs. tsi & mustang

well first race was last night (4th) on providence and i see a maroon 1st gen tsi, looks completely stock but when i get up next to him it sounds like open down pipe so i figure why not, i build alittle boost and blow off, well then he down shifts and take off and starts breaking loose so i try to get next to him but we cant due to traffic but he ends up behind me, so we end up at a light and right after going through the light hes behind me at about 30 and he hits it as do i and we both start spinning well i hit 3rd and stay in it for a few seconds and run into traffic and i ended up pulling about half a car but he was holding...pretty quick car if your on here good run id like to line up and get a better run

next run was today on 75 i see a yellow with black stripes 06 mustang gt, so i slow down and rev next to him and he looks over and nods and hits it well its an automotic so it kicks down and he takes off i leave it in 4th and stick at his rear quarter panel, well i pull up next to him and give him a thumbs up when he request a 60 roll so i figure hell why not so we slow down i put it in 3rd and he honks it off, on the third i honk we both hit it and i pull a half car immediately then slowly pull and by mid-end of 4th have 2-3 cars on him...guy was cool though gave me a thumbs up and was trying to say something but i couldnt hear him over my car...but good runs and cool guys
Old 07-05-2006, 09:48 PM

Good kills mang!
Old 07-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Where racing is a pleasur

Good kills !!!
I love da Saturn.
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"