War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Multiple Kills and Deaths last night!

Old 05-22-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiple Kills and Deaths last night!

Ok, so last night I rode out with a couple of friends to the spots. We all had several runs last night and since they are not active war story posters, I will post it. Last night was one of the best nights out since we did so much racing.

First off we had 4 cars total that ran: 1) My stock WRX 2) Mike (blackrex) Stage 4 WRX 3) SC Mercury Capri 4) Stage 1 or 2 Skittle.

1st Run
Me vs blue RSX type S -I/H/E, some gauges ...etc. We went from a 40 roll w/no honks , he hit it.......I followed. By the top of 3rd I had 1-1/2 cars on him, switched to 4th and I think he gave up because he fell back like 5 cars.

2nd Run
Me vs Silver SRT4 (stage 1 or 2) 40 roll w/ no honking , I took the hit. By the top of 2nd he had 1/2 car on me , I pussy shifted into 3rd and by 90mph he had a solid 1 1/2-2 cars on me.

3rd Run
SC Mercury Capri Vs Blue Z06 ( Supposedly N/A ) This was a Brand new Blue Z06 w/ a ACME racing sticker on the back window. We asked the Z06 for a run , they wanted to put money on it quickly so we new something was up. Anyway, the guy says he is stock and this and that.........he agrees to run for no money. After the Capri and Z06 ride out we then are told from a valuable source that this Z06 was spraying at BMP and ran a 10 something. Oh well so the guy was sand bagging........what's new......Tampa Stock thing , you know! Anyway, they go from a 40 roll with the Capri having no traction at first. The Z06 takes the Capri by 2 cars or so! We come back to the spot and the guy still says it is stock but would not pop the hood for nothing. Whatever The Z06 was stout though.

4th, 5th, & 6th Run
SC Merc Capri Vs Bpu Lightning .......Capri Vs. Lightining (spraying a 150 shot)........Capri Vs. a older 600cc.
OK, so the Capri needs a Win. "The Vtech feels good" negotiates a run with a Lightning. The Capri walks the first Lightning(black). Second Lightning was spraying a 150 shot it was a much better run, the Capri still pulled on the white lightning spaying. The owner of the spraying Lightning was a VERY Cool guy. He told us his setup and gave props to the Capri, the Lightning is planning a rebuild soon and a much larger shot so it will be a hell of a rematch
After running the 2 Lightnings the capri walked a older 600cc from like a 50 roll or so, we tried to have a new Gixxer 600cc run him but he didn't want none after he seen how the Capri got down on the previous run.

7th Run
Me Vs Mike (03 WRX turbo upgrade) Vs 04 Trans Am ( green with silver flame graphics) First me and the Trans am run from a 40......he pulls me by like 2 cars before we shutdown. Then me,mike, and the trans am all go from a 45, Mike puts like 2 cars on the Trans am and the Trans am puts two cars on me by 100

8th and Final run of the night!

Mike (03 WRX) Vs 98 Cobra ( Not positive on the year but it was the body style prior to the 2004 body style) they went from a 60 and the cobra got pulled pretty bad 2 cars or so. The passenger of the green cobra was video taping the run, I guess they thought it was fast Anyway, If you are on the site .......Please post the video.

Anyway, It was a great night......Lots of fun!

550/550
Old 05-22-2005, 10:06 AM
sometime after noon

good kills/deaths, sounds like you guys had fun.

We went out last night around 12ish and it was pretty dead. Called some people and they were all at home or somewhere else (it was raining in some parts of town).
Old 05-22-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm Slow

Yeah, we left like at 1am because it got mad windy and then started drizziling.

550/550
Old 05-22-2005, 11:09 AM

Nice kills....Rain owned us last night
Old 05-22-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm Slow

yeah, but it didn't start raining where I was at until like 1:30 am

550/550
Old 05-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Jap
VTEC Out

The VTEC feels good !

Hondata saves lives
S300 and K-Pro tuning 813-433-3721
Crome OBD1 Editing/Chipped ECU's/Wiring/Track Setup

Prayoonto/DSS/Precision/TiAl/JE/Eagle/PPG/Supertech Equipped
Old 05-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Mullet Powered

i think i know the owner of the Blue Z06, if you see him again look closly at his CD player and see if it looks fishy.

03 Gt - SOLD!

88 LX Coupe - 308 with a few mods...
Old 05-23-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by mustangman98
i think i know the owner of the Blue Z06, if you see him again look closly at his CD player and see if it looks fishy.
Cd player huh! If you know him, tell him he won't get people pissed off if he would just be honest. Even if he would have said he was spraying..... my friend would have still run him. But no....... when we get back he still denys spraying and pulls the corny comment " that supercharger is worth more than your car" After we state a $5K car total is keeping with your $40k car he then states.....I only paid 25K So this guy has the CHEAPEST, FASTEST STOCK Zo6 in da world I mean, a real enthusiast puts it out on the table. Just like the Lightning my boy ran, The guy was cool as hell. He had no problem telling us his mods and even the amount he was spraying.

550/550