War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

black coupe vs. white coupe

Old 04-24-2005, 09:37 AM
refinish artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default black coupe vs. white coupe

It was a beautiful thing to see to coupes lined up.Well after a bunch of bullshit arguing about where,what,and who I finally got them to agree on a place and mph.Ray (coupe5.and my cousin Bill decide on a 10mph roll.Should of been slower,it was actually about 20,Ray wanted a dig but it would be pointless to run us right now from a dig,you'd kill him,plus kind of hard to slow down that much on that track.

Anyway,first run,20mph roll.On the third honk they go,both spin hard and come really close to each other,my cousin missed second due to them almost slamming into one another,I got it on vid, scary shit!!

Second run,20mph,it was the best run.Third honk,they go,we start to pull and buy third gear we were pulling away pretty hard.Ray said something about he listened to CBRTRX for the honk, my cousin honked.

So we go again,Ray said he ran out of spray,so not a good run.

All in all it ended up a couple of messed up runs for two completely opposite cars,with I think my cousin having more power but not being able to put it down like Ray's coupe.Two weeks from now we'll run again.Hopefully soon we'll be able to give that beast a run from a dig. Your car runs good on the spray,if you guys can get a clean run in it will be awesome.

We also ran Havoc for I guess about 40 and pulled pretty hard.We were going to get a dig in with Havoc,but it wasn't to be.Maybe next week bro.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Banned

nice kills I missed allthe good shit last night! just saw too many cops

NA is BEST
Old 04-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Resident Asshole

sounds like some fun runs. good job guys.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 04-24-2005, 11:22 AM

dammit i missed it, good kills!
Old 04-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Thread TERRORIST

I saw the HAvoc race! For the first second or two, then ya'll pulled so far ahead of my 'Bird I couldn't tell who'se tailights were farther away. Damn, wish I coulda seen the 2 coupes race, almost makes me wish I would've rode out with you guys.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 11:49 AM
cubanguerrilla's Hero!

we tried hard for a dig run, but track officials weren't allowing it.. from teh 40~ roll, the black fox put it to me. tis mucho faster with the nitro! he won the battle, but its gonna be a very eventfull war... always a pleasure to run him, were both always getting faster and makes it that much funner!
Old 04-24-2005, 12:10 PM

i saw the coupe vs. coupe it was great. took about 8 hours to happen but thats ok. they definitely almost hit on that one run. definitely need to set it up again in a better location and with full nitrous bottles.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Camera Car!

Must be nice to be fast.

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 04-24-2005, 01:53 PM
Emeritus

Originally Posted by HAVOC
we tried hard for a dig run, but track officials weren't allowing it.. from teh 40~ roll, the black fox put it to me. tis mucho faster with the nitro! he won the battle, but its gonna be a very eventfull war... always a pleasure to run him, were both always getting faster and makes it that much funner!
Bryan -
Glad to see Bill's getting even faster, sounds like damn good runs. I did not make it out, as the car did not get all done Saturday.

Chris -
THATS what makes everything so damn much fun! I give ya credit tho - you suspected the run was gonna be in vain with the newly sprayed coupe, but ya took a beatdown like a man. Hell yeah.

Good kill story.

Quick Reply: black coupe vs. white coupe