War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Lots of kills,good video footage

Old 04-10-2005, 12:13 AM
refinish artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of kills,good video footage

The night started out with me asking the supposedly fast black Skittle for a run.We agreed on 20mph after a bit of him being cocky and wanting to know what was done to my cousins coupe.Long story short,20mph roll =ed about 20 or so busses!!At least after the run the kid came up and admitted his ass reamming,very cool,at first I wanted to smack him but now I have alot of respect for him.

Second run,Havock.I've been trying to set this race up for two weeks cause I know both the cars and thought it would be a very good run.So we set it at 25mph roll,three honks and were off.First,even,second,even,third gear we began to pull and by the top of forth were about a car and a half out.Second time now from 40 or so,? it was a second gear roll,three honks and Havock jumped out about a car,by the time we let of top of forth we were door to door.Good runs Havock,see they were good runs huh?,your car runs really strong,stronger than the t/a last week.

Third and the funnest,2 600's.One new ZX6 and a GXR600.LOL I waved by by as we left them,let off about 7-8 cars out.

Forth,surfernerv89?? Black z06,gave him a good hit from I'd say 50mph and ran him down.Your car is strong for a stock z06,if your not on spray?

We wanted to run Ray in the white coupe,but we'll have to wait till next week for that.

Chevyeater:your SVO rides the fuck out bro,nice to meet you bro!!
Old 04-10-2005, 12:55 AM
cubanguerrilla's Hero!

Originally Posted by 351coupe
Second run,Havock.I've been trying to set this race up for two weeks cause I know both the cars and thought it would be a very good run.So we set it at 25mph roll,three honks and were off.First,even,second,even,third gear we began to pull and by the top of forth were about a car and a half out.Second time now from 40 or so,? it was a second gear roll,three honks and Havock jumped out about a car,by the time we let of top of forth we were door to door.Good runs Havock,see they were good runs huh?,your car runs really strong,stronger than the t/a last week.
yep some good runs for sure!!!!!!!!!! thats what im all about, some neck and neck races!

the 1st run from 25, he defintley got me by about 1/2-1 car... tis was the oppisiote from 40, i got him by about 1/2-1 car. If you don't mind, and if he wants, pm me a list of his mods, so I can incorporate them in the video.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Camera Car!

Must be nice to be fast...

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 04-10-2005, 07:34 AM

Damn good nite for sure... I was in the chase car for the skittle vs billy run. Got some pretty good footage. Also got my ass handed to me by the lil 2.3 damn car rides out man.

Sn95' Tripple Black Cobra
Mods:Heads/Cam/Intake/Exhaust...just your typical stock mustang...
Old 04-10-2005, 07:41 AM
charger

351coupe, I want a run when I get back up and running for sure. I'm sure you remember running this 240 a while back. Damn wish I was there tonight!!

drew
Green 96 TURBO
Old 04-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Bryan, you forgot to mention how the Stang that was taping the race smoked that skittle and the Talon who tried to keep up - fucking classic footage, you should've seen the guy's face when ANOTHER black Mustang dusted him, we were laughing so hard we couldn't even keep the camera straight.

And +1, that fucking SVO is the nastiest 4-cylinder Mustang I've ever seen.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Camera Car!

I cant wait to get my car running right so I can be the camera car..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 04-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by DaTruth
I cant wait to get my car running right so I can be the camera car..
Camera car? You gonna tape the race from in front, or something?

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Banned

did you race this SVO primered turbo mustang?

should of waited a bit longer you could of killed a slow RSX

NA is BEST
Old 04-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by herrcomestrouble
Damn good nite for sure... I was in the chase car for the skittle vs billy run. Got some pretty good footage. Also got my ass handed to me by the lil 2.3 damn car rides out man.

how much that lil 2.3 beat you by

NA is BEST

Quick Reply: Lots of kills,good video footage