War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Stock 200sx (me) vs. Black SRT-4

Old 04-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Retired Ricer...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock 200sx (me) vs. Black SRT-4

So last night, I meet up with a couple friends of mine out at the saturday night speed trials, and the driver asks me to drive her car, as she was getting a little sleepy... So I decide hey, its better to drive this thing then ride bitch in another car... So I hop in this monster, adjust the seat, fix the mirrors to my liking, buckle up, and go to cruising... Well later on in the night, I am heading down roosevelt and turn back on to gandy... I catch the light on gandy and I believe fourth (3 lanes)... Im far left, black srt to my right, and white accord far right... The SRT revs and blows off a few times, and this accord follows by purging and returning the rev... So I tighten up on the safety belt and prepare for take off... powerbrake her up to about 3500 rpm and stage the light, light turns green, we dead hook and were out... Meanwhile, SRT4 spins ferociously through second, and the accord decides to not even go... By the time the SRT got traction (this guy really sucked at driving) the STOCKish 200sx was out by 5 cars!!! I decide to shut down around 70, as track officials might stop me for going that fast without a cage, and the SRT gave up as well...

This goes to show that even without my car, and can still get a few kills in... And to the driver of that black srt4, you suck, and if you ever pull up next to me in MY car and rev like that, I will just laugh and point and remind you of the day you got beat by a stock SENTRA!!!

THE END....

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 04-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Baby Rhino

HAHA nice kill

and you know you liked riding bitch LOL
Old 04-03-2005, 10:16 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Was this the emo kid!?!?!?!?

Best kill Chris,i fucking missed it ...eh,i was drunk though

Old 04-03-2005, 10:56 PM
5 bucks youll win

was it that lil skinny ass kid? who keeps talkin to everyone bout how fast his car is? really goofy lookin guy?no not me mines orange
Old 04-04-2005, 05:25 AM
You'll need it!!!

For a minute I thought you had your car back up and running Chris till I read the post. Would have been comical if you had your car. And a waste of time. Good kill!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 06:03 AM
Retired Ricer...

Jubee- it was ok... while I was laying down... Turns out tall people dont fit to well in the back of s13 hatchbacks

Skittle- YES!!! It was him... the same kid that had the evo, then he wrecked it and drove his mom's audi to the races, and got walked by boostin97ser when he still had the ser... and I have to say, the vid of that race is classic!!!

Bryan- see above post... werent you behind me when this happened??? i thought you were following me back to gandy from the undisclosed location????

Launch- Sadly, I wasnt in my car, although it would have been a waste of gas... But since you mention it, I just got done assembling the bottom end (first motor I have built myself )... Head studs should be here later today, so I can finish the final assembly, and I should have her up and running by tomorrow afternoon

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 04-04-2005, 06:06 AM
Retired Ricer...

By the way, only mods to this 200sx are 2 females riding with me for extra traction (one owns the car), 87 octane, and a clicking passenger side cv joint...

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 04-04-2005, 06:45 AM
You'll need it!!!

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicSedan
Launch- Sadly, I wasnt in my car, although it would have been a waste of gas... But since you mention it, I just got done assembling the bottom end (first motor I have built myself )... Head studs should be here later today, so I can finish the final assembly, and I should have her up and running by tomorrow afternoon
Nice to hear your making some progress. I bet your anxious to get some power back under you. Heck how long has it been? 1-2 months? Plus you'll have the satisfaction of having done the job yourself.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Retired Ricer...

You just have no idea man Yeah, its been about 2 months, and its long overdue... Ive been so anxious to get this thing done... I dont even know how much sleep i have lost these past couple months, being up all night every night, planning for the build, doing research, searching for all the right parts, talking to people about parts, doing this, doing that, then drinkin because of the stress gettin to me

Im just glad I can finally, honestly say "It's almost done..."

It will be an amazing feeling when she starts up and just purrs like a rabid alley cat...

Built by ME, and tuned by ME.... How many people can say that????

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 04-04-2005, 07:49 AM
I'm Slow

nice kill! GL on the build and tune

550/550