War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Neon Killed Me?

Old 03-06-2005, 06:51 PM
2JZ-GE Powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon Killed Me?

Well here's my first post in war stories....

I had to drop off my uncle, and was able to convince my stepdad to let me take his BMW 740i, heading towards the Mall on Causeway I Stop at the light at the Falkenburg intersection when down the road I see this car with a huge white wing on the back of it. I decide to catch up and see its a neon. I get ahead of it a little. I jump up on him once or twice just to see if he wanted to race, he is like a car or two behind me and I guess he floors it, cuz it seemed he was creeping up real slow and I figured he wanted to line up, but he blows past me and is like three cars ahead before I decide fuck it, and I get on it, we are already over the bridge and right after we get to the next light I am almost on his bumper and he hits the brakes, then I see the light down the road turns yellow, then red and I figure, OK now we can get a real race in, but he gets in the damn turn lane, looks at me and is shrugging his shoulders and shit at me, and does a damned U-Turn and as he drives off I see pretty blue lights and screen inside his car.

So if the neon driver is in here and reads this, could you like tell me how fast we were going? lol the speedo in the bimmer is brokeded and I didnt even feel like putting it in SemiManual to see what gear I was in and what RPM i was doing, im too lazy....