War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

RX-8 vs 4dr Gs-R vs LS Crx

Old 03-01-2005, 06:03 PM
"The Big Show!"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RX-8 vs 4dr Gs-R vs LS Crx

Last night was one of the best runs I've had in a very long time.

I was coming home last night on 60 from brandon on my way to plant city when I spot a crx and an rx-8 next to each other going west. I pulled out from the gas station I was in and quickly caught up to them. The guy in the crx isn't too quick to try me so I go next to the rx-8 the guy blasts his music at me and revs his engine.

We roll up to a red light and I pull up behind him. There were two other cars in the front line so we couldnt go from the dig. We were both on the left lane and the crx was on the right. The left lane opens up after light changes when the car in the front left moves over to the right lane and the rx-8 guy floors it. I was disapointed at how slow he was. He stayed in the left lane so I quickly go right. Now it was just open road ahead with no traffic and in a rural area. I quickly start gaining on him and by 3rd I was about 2 cars ahead. As soon as the crx saw that I was moving faster he got behind me and as soon as he cleared the rx-8 he caught up to me on the left. By this time we were both at about 135mph and in 5th gear and the rx-8 was just getting smaller in the rearview mirror. The guy in the crx managed to gain a car length on me after 135 before I started gain again and pass him.

Then I raced the crx again from a 20 roll and took him untill 3rd when we had to stop for traffic. Crx ran strong I'm sure he'll probably take me from the dig and on the long stretch but I was impressed mostly with my car cause I thought I was going to get smoked.