War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

callout: blue rsx type s. acura big in white on rear window.

Old 02-09-2005, 07:48 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default callout: blue rsx type s. acura big in white on rear window.

Im calling out an acura rsx type s that says in big bold white letters acura with a acura symbol right next to it on the back window that was on hillsborough at 11:25pm comming off of montigue going onto hillsborough. I was drivin a crx. we where rollin I pointed we where going to count to three you took off. I down shifted and was pullin hard when you shifted. you slamed on your brakes but on your flashers and pulled into a apartment complex I tried to follow you but didnt see where you went. Im callin you out. for a real race that way I can beat you fair in square. I know you live around town and country. I sceen you around. dont be a pussy, race me. If you want Ill put money down on the run. Ill pay you $5 just to race you. I just want to put you too shame bc you did me dirty by stopin like that.
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 02-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Bolt-On 2v GT

now you understand why alot of honda owners get so much flak, cause of guys like the rsx driver

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 02-09-2005, 08:09 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

yea
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 02-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

get em !

_Jake D
Old 02-10-2005, 02:29 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

I will I was soooo pissed they he did that. Im going to call up every number in my phone to try and find out who it was.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by myltwon
now you understand why alot of honda owners get so much flak, cause of guys like the rsx driver

eh sounds like almost average import driver to me

NA is BEST
Old 02-10-2005, 08:53 AM

he probably knew that you wre gonna beat him, and just put on the flashers to irritate/annoy you. but yea, I'm sure he knew he was slower, if he didnt, he probably would've raced you again. Nothin better than handing out second beatings. lol
Old 02-10-2005, 10:57 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

thanks I never thought about it that way. I still wouldnt mind another run. Its really sad how people act.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:35 PM
"the apex hero"

haha I know where that car lives. BTW, I met you the other day. Remember? We can go put a note on his car. PM me.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 sedan expert.
APXRO: JZX100 Chaser "Odaiba Romance" 815HP/DG B1 2 overhauls. secret weapon
PM!: UCF10 Celsior "Jealousy" 810HP/DG B3 0 overhauls. vs battle car
Old 02-12-2005, 09:05 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

You have a pm. thanks bro.

Quick Reply: callout: blue rsx type s. acura big in white on rear window.