War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

the bird vs another Z

Old 12-04-2004, 06:23 PM
El Tee Juan x2.... IDIOT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the bird vs another Z

on my way home earlier tonight i took notice of a burgandy 97 camaro a few cars ahead of me and decided to check it out. from behind it didn't look special: blackout tail lights, jacked up rear end with 2 flowmasters barely clearing the ground and stock size looking tires. i get around traffic for a closer look and next thing i know we are lined up at the next red light. ok well i did not intend on racing the guy because him and his buddy kept looking over (probably because my exhaust is loud enough to wake the dead) but the Z28 badge intrigued me. the light turns green and both of us start slow and about 20-30 i give it some gas and off we go till about 80 where he slowly creeps away from me. ok, no big deal bad start thats all until we go again from a 40 or so and he slowly walks me again only this time i hear his tires breaking loose on his shift to 3rd or 4th. yes finally a manual F-body! all i have been racing so far are these damn automatics. we slow down and they give me the thumbs up for a good race and i tip my hat to them and ask what was done to it. i dont feel so bad anymore because it had a bit of money in the engine including forged internals whereas i am maybe 15-20HP better than stock. i told him to come out to Buddy's some night and meet up with other REAL cars. it was a good race and a good loss to a fellow LT1.