War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

347 vs formula69 not a nice race

Old 12-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you are so confident of beating me all motor then we can even bet 20 bucks on it. im telling you now from a roll you will not beat me all motor, and you will spray when you start losing. nobody is saying you cant spray, but dont come on here making excuses on why you lost. you decided to race all motor cause your bottle was empty, not because you didnt want to spray. so just take the losses and move on. i do, ive lost many times and everytime I lose i just say cool. you talk a lot of shit behind peoples back and thats probably why most people dont like you but thats your deal, I am not your friend I could care less. this aint shit talking its just setting the record straight for those that miight now know you

NA is BEST
Old 12-01-2004, 05:43 PM
blowed up

first off, i accepted all my losses except for against the 347 cuz i spun like a bitch from a 20 mph roll... jeff beat me fair and square.. if i had not let off he probably wouldve pulled a lot of cars on me.... my only point is that you have a power adder so why is it bad for me to spray if i start losing? nitrous is a power adder just like your turbo is.. if i beat you spraying it would be the same as if you beat me boosting
ill put 20 bucks on a race with you at your top boost and me spraying anyday... im not gonna race you for 20 bucks when you get to use your power adder and i dont.. thats not fair
who cares about friends or not, ive met you like twice i just wanna race you, i dont care what anyone on this board thinks of me so either be there saturday nite or dont its your choice. i didnt even talk a word of shit to you til you started all this crap, i dont understand why you cant just show up and race saturday nite, why does there have to be all this shit inbetween?
but of course if i win your excuse will be that i was spraying

Originally Posted by 05general lee
im FAT!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Nicky
Scott is my body guard
T.R. $100,000 kill club member #002
Turtle crew member #2
Old 12-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Banned

do you know how to read? I dont care if I lose cause you are spraying or I lose cause you are going in reverse. I dont care If i lose a race not sure if you have noticed that. anyway, only reason I mention any of this is cause you talk shit behind peoples back and I have found this out

See you Sat

NA is BEST

Last edited by jsimon9633; 12-01-2004 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 05:59 PM
blowed up

whose back have i talked shit behind? if your saying its you, the only thing i told anyone is that i beat you before for 20 bucks an you paid up...

im FAT!!!!
Scott is my body guard
Turtle crew member #2
Old 12-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Banned

Originally posted by formula69
whose back have i talked shit behind? if your saying its you, the only thing i told anyone is that i beat you before for 20 bucks an you paid up...
Dont even worry about it, see ya sat

NA is BEST
Old 12-01-2004, 06:09 PM
blowed up

o its on

i beat ls1s on my good days too

im FAT!!!!
Scott is my body guard