War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

silver eclipse and turbo cavalier

Old 09-27-2004, 03:11 AM
dead and buried

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver eclipse and turbo cavalier

went out this weekend just to see houw many people were out and ran into a silver eclipse. didnt know if the kid wanted to race when we got stuck at the light so i just coasted when it turned green. i kinda pulled out ahead a little though. heard his car revving high so decided to lay down some gas and pulled hard for about 2 cars and let off bcz it was a pointless run. he had nothing. but props for the effort. then i pass a cavalier and dont pay any attention to it and he pulls up next to me revving and all, so i d/s and go and het him by like a car and a half and hear him shift and his car blows off. we caught up to some traffic so i slowed down but was impressed to see a cavalier i think was turbo. dont know if he was upset he lost bcz i tried to get him to pull over to talk cars and see his set up but he just sped by. other than that, dull night except when we hit up denny's for some 2 a.m. eatin!
Old 09-27-2004, 05:33 AM
Banned

I thought your manifold was broken. dont tell me these cars including the Cobra are losing to you with a broken manifold. Or is it fixed.

NA is BEST
Old 09-27-2004, 06:20 AM
dead and buried

nope, still broken. i know i'm a dumbass for going out but my saturday was horrible. i sat at home all damn day watching tv with my dog while my g/f was out and about w/ her friends so at about 11p i called cubanprince to see if he wanted to roll out and chill for a bit. maybe watch a few races. so we headed out. on the way we ran into a couple racers but it wasnt even a big deal. wasnt even worth hurting my car but i've been diing to get back out there. especially with all the crap i got from posting the cobra kill. the 2 guys i raced didnt even cause me to push the car but i still shouldnt have done it. but i'm sure you and anyone else who does it for the love of a run can understand.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:24 AM
dead and buried

by the way, if anyone wants to help me out with a lift so i can get this damn thing done already that would be awesome. i just dont have much $$ to have someone do it.