War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

ZACSLS1 VS Launch+Leko

Old 09-20-2004, 05:42 AM
#1 Sheep Shagger In Tampa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZACSLS1 VS Launch+Leko

A group of us met up last night for some fun. Things were getting a little boring so Launch, Leko, and myself decided to do a 3 wide run on the good ole BIS. All of us on Street tires so a 40 roll was good. 3 honks and we go-- Leko (mark 3 Supra) falls back slightly but was definately not out of the game. Launch stayed next to me and then started to move ahead on me. I thought to myself, screw this, then I sprayed. Put a good distance on him but it was all in fun.

2nd run- The supra and I go from a dig. Supra got the hit and we both spun pretty hard. I caught him and it stayed fairly even until I sprayed. Yes, I sprayed!!!!!

Good runs. Kudos on the new mods Chris, you suprised me.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:55 AM
Big Pappa

so has launch done anything new to his car rescently...i thought you always trapped higher then him before the spray?...i thought it was his 1.7 60's that got you and from a roll you would take him?
dyno'd 3-19(coastal)
257.1/231.5
taste the rainbow
Old 09-20-2004, 07:00 AM

Originally posted by type R
so has launch done anything new to his car rescently...i thought you always trapped higher then him before the spray?...i thought it was his 1.7 60's that got you and from a roll you would take him?
He runs consistent low 8s in the 1/8 mile and my best before the spray was an 8.3. His nickname (launch) is correct. He has to be on high bosst to beat me on a low roll but he can still do it. If I spray though, it is a done deal. I look forward to it when he and I can line up on the track and I have slicks on the back. Should be pretty fun.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:36 AM

Damn, sounds like some good runs. I wish I could have made it out last night. I might have to line up with launch sometime and see how I can do.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:43 AM
You'll need it!!!

Default Re: ZACSLS1 VS Launch+Leko

Originally posted by ZACSLS1
A group of us met up last night for some fun. Things were getting a little boring so Launch, Leko, and myself decided to do a 3 wide run on the good ole BIS. All of us on Street tires so a 40 roll was good. 3 honks and we go-- Leko (mark 3 Supra) falls back slightly but was definately not out of the game. Launch stayed next to me and then started to move ahead on me. I thought to myself, screw this, then I sprayed. Put a good distance on him but it was all in fun.

2nd run- The supra and I go from a dig. Supra got the hit and we both spun pretty hard. I caught him and it stayed fairly even until I sprayed. Yes, I sprayed!!!!!

Good runs. Kudos on the new mods Chris, you suprised me.
Zac if you want to post up then do it correctly. The three wide race between us ended with you no more than 1 1/2 cars ahead. This tells me that the new turbo is gonna wax that ass by more than what you consider a good distance. I agree that the NOS is helping you tremendously but I'm really starting to think that your LS1 really isn't shit without it. Especially after seeing you race the 3700 lb automatic supra and having to spray to beat him. Anyhow good victory for now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Launch
Old 09-20-2004, 08:58 AM

If you would like to do it again so that you can stand corrected, I know of a couple people that would love to tape you getting your ass whooped again. I was being nice when I posted that. you have run other people that I have ran as well... They might see otherwise. If I can see you in my rearview, you are more than 1 1/2 cars back. Especially in my car. Bring it.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Hello

damn, I left too early.

Glad you guys had fun the ls1 definatly sounds good but its a little loud for my taste.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:01 AM
You'll need it!!!

Nice, Tonight we run 2 races one from a dig and one from a roll of your choice. Both runs to 120 mph. Your bring the camera.

Brett
Old 09-20-2004, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Re: ZACSLS1 VS Launch+Leko

Originally posted by launch
Zac if you want to post up then do it correctly. The three wide race between us ended with you no more than 1 1/2 cars ahead. This tells me that the new turbo is gonna wax that ass by more than what you consider a good distance. I agree that the NOS is helping you tremendously but I'm really starting to think that your LS1 really isn't shit without it. Especially after seeing you race the 3700 lb automatic supra and having to spray to beat him. Anyhow good victory for now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Launch
Old 09-20-2004, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by launch
Nice, Tonight we run 2 races one from a dig and one from a roll of your choice. Both runs to 120 mph. Your bring the camera.

Brett
Tuesday.. Should be interesting.