War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

{Call Out} Viper Guy

Old 07-18-2004, 11:42 AM
under estimated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Viper Guy
I must say. Tampa from 1 to 10 for racing, and 10 being the best. Tampa is a 2 in my book. Last night was so . Other than the few Supras that were fuckin sick fast.

Other than the Supra guys and AL. Why do you all spend lots of $$ on your ride, than come here on TR and talk about how fast your shit is, than go to a spot that is posted all over TR ( smart move ) and wont race for $$????? And if you do race, it's not even a marked off 1/4 mile. . 99% here have no idia what racing is. I must of had 20 of you ask what I have in the Camaro LS1. Who cares? I do not care what you got. I don't ask. And like some one is going to give you a list of what thay got. Come on! Why fuckin bother going out in the first place. I must of asked 50 of you for a race. Not 1 $ race. . No 03 or 04 Cobras, LS1, LT1...nothin. Fuck we even offered the RX7 $, ya we were going to pay the RX7 to race me, no shit. No go..( man I wanted that megaphone ha ha )

Now I may have over looked somthing. Oh ya I was at another car show in tampa!

VG
Old 07-18-2004, 11:49 AM
4G63

Viper guy.... has no stones I guess.... sooo sad...
Old 07-18-2004, 12:02 PM

Maybe just not at a computer right now Wouldnt mind watching this go down though
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 07-18-2004, 12:13 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Viper Guy
I must say. Tampa from 1 to 10 for racing, and 10 being the best. Tampa is a 2 in my book. Last night was so . Other than the few Supras that were fuckin sick fast.

Other than the Supra guys and AL. Why do you all spend lots of $$ on your ride, than come here on TR and talk about how fast your shit is, than go to a spot that is posted all over TR ( smart move ) and wont race for $$????? And if you do race, it's not even a marked off 1/4 mile. . 99% here have no idia what racing is. I must of had 20 of you ask what I have in the Camaro LS1. Who cares? I do not care what you got. I don't ask. And like some one is going to give you a list of what thay got. Come on! Why fuckin bother going out in the first place. I must of asked 50 of you for a race. Not 1 $ race. . No 03 or 04 Cobras, LS1, LT1...nothin. Fuck we even offered the RX7 $, ya we were going to pay the RX7 to race me, no shit. No go..( man I wanted that megaphone ha ha )

Now I may have over looked somthing. Oh ya I was at another car show in tampa!

VG

oh didn't see that thread

i'm surprised he even gave us a 2.. Tampa's been gay, as far as racing goes for a few years.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:15 PM
towards antisocial

jeez I'd pay to see this one go down. get 'em sweet.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:35 PM
KeithLubsDaCack

Originally posted by Dead Hooker
OH GAWD!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 01:27 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

i like how he thinks racing for money is a step above racing. people here cant race? ha. go to the track, half of these street cars are out at the track too.

let's get it on! sounds like a good match.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:26 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

I guarentee when Viper Guy sees this he will respond. Im sure he has been busy. This will be very interesting to see if a race can be negotiated.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 07-18-2004, 04:35 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally posted by HybridSS
I guarentee when Viper Guy sees this he will respond. Im sure he has been busy. This will be very interesting to see if a race can be negotiated.

+1