War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Only got two runs last night

Old 02-08-2004, 01:52 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Only got two runs last night

So i was on my way to tampa going over gandy bridge and i see this white ITR with a black hood and gold wheels. So i speed up a little and get beside him. I downshift into 3rd as we are going about 60 and he also downshifts. he gets the jump and then i hit it, at 75 i have a car on him, another at 90 and i let off a little past 100 with about three on him...

So now i am slowing down after the integra kill and i see this mean sounding, black monte carlo, with a big cowl hood fly past me and then slow down as to suggest he wanted to run me. So i thought what the hell, i dont mind loosing to a so i will give it a try. Again we are around 60 and i downshift even though i couldnt hear my own car since his was so loud. i get the jump, and then he hits it. at 90, im at his bumper and then at 120 i let off almost two cars back. it was funny watching the girl that was with him covering her ears as we were running.

im not sure if they are on TR or not but it was fun

Last edited by VQ35DE; 02-08-2004 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-08-2004, 01:56 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Damn, why was his car so loud. I'm under the impression that your maxima is stock or lightly modded. Why would that guy with the monte carlo want his car so loud if it isn't even that fast

Nice kill on the teg.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:08 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by TheShow50h
Damn, why was his car so loud. I'm under the impression that your maxima is stock or lightly modded. Why would that guy with the monte carlo want his car so loud if it isn't even that fast

Nice kill on the teg.
its got some mods done to it
Old 02-08-2004, 02:42 PM
PSSHHH x2

yea i saw you leaving sonic, i thought you were supposed to be out of town or something?
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 02-08-2004, 03:28 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by Sneakin Deacon
yea i saw you leaving sonic, i thought you were supposed to be out of town or something?
i go to school in Tallahassee, but i came down this weekend to visit. if i knew you were there i would have let you show me what the back of the bird looks like
Old 02-08-2004, 03:49 PM
PSSHHH x2

i was just standing around and someone had pointed you out to me as you were heading past the ice creme shop...but i was too lazy to try to get to the bird quick enough
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Old 02-08-2004, 03:51 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Originally posted by Sneakin Deacon
i was just standing around and someone had pointed you out to me as you were heading past the ice creme shop...but i was too ScAreD to try to get to the bird quick enough
:o
Old 02-08-2004, 03:57 PM
PSSHHH x2

Originally posted by TheShow50h
:o sneakin deacon pulled onesweet!
i did? aww, well im glad you give me such recognition.
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Old 02-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Civic Racing eXperiment

Thumbs down Re: Only got two runs last night

Originally posted by VQ35DE
So i was on my way to tampa going over gandy bridge and i see this white ITR with a black hood and gold wheels. So i speed up a little and get beside him. I downshift into 3rd as we are going about 60 and he also downshifts. he gets the jump and then i hit it, at 75 i have a car on him, another at 90 and i let off a little past 100 with about three on him...

So now i am slowing down after the integra kill and i see this mean sounding, black monte carlo, with a big cowl hood fly past me and then slow down as to suggest he wanted to run me. So i thought what the hell, i dont mind loosing to a so i will give it a try. Again we are around 60 and i downshift even though i couldnt hear my own car since his was so loud. i get the jump, and then he hits it. at 90, im at his bumper and then at 120 i let off almost two cars back. it was funny watching the girl that was with him covering her ears as we were running.

im not sure if they are on TR or not but it was fun
I was a little upset my self that we only got two runs in. I was suprised that the itr did not have more to it. I think he is on this site. That carlo was pretty badass. It is too bad that we could not get a run with sneakin .
Old 02-08-2004, 04:41 PM

Originally posted by VQ35DE
i go to school in Tallahassee, but i came down this weekend to visit. if i knew you were there i would have let you show me what the back of the bird looks like
I go to school in tallahassee, why don't we set something up and well see what that max has?