War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Lexus are fun cars!

Old 01-24-2004, 05:18 AM
MY GST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus are fun cars!

I haven't been on TR for a while to post this. But not to long ago I beat a WRX, and at Gandy beat a the EVO. Now maybe they didn't know how to drive or not but they lost. This car is fun to drive. Its smooth as hell even when ur pushing 100mph, and gets to 100mph like notthing. Some say i shouldn't race a lexus, but fuck it. If a Lexus GS.IS, and SC can race i can to. I'm looking for a pearl white 300zx that goes by the name of(d33flat) in TR. On his car saids Fairlady Z. Adrian heres ur shot. I'll be at Sonics tonight. If u still think u can beat me, call me and we'll meet up. Now i know after reading this some people wre going to talk shit and some well say 'good job'. Don't care for all u haters out there in TR. If u got a prob lets race to.First person that will talk shit is Sneakon Deacon. The biggest shit talker there is in TR. I'll put money on that, Just watch and see.

Last edited by mercedfamily; 01-24-2004 at 05:22 AM.
Old 01-24-2004, 06:14 AM
UVBNBIT

IBTL
Old 01-24-2004, 06:23 AM

IBTL

Wanna trade car's?
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...tons-more.html
Old 01-24-2004, 06:32 AM
Grift Consultant

the plural of Lexus is Lexi, not Lexus.
"The genius of any slave system is found in the dynamics which isolate slaves from each other, obscure the reality of a common condition, and make united rebellion against the oppressor inconceivable." ~Andrea Dworkin

"If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law." ~Henry David Thoreau, 1849

That's right, bitches, TWO quotes!
Old 01-24-2004, 07:18 AM
The little 5.0 that could

I talk shit first in the form of sarcasm.

You shoulda kept your camry it was mad tight, yo! You should have made the wing swap and got the park bench on the back of the lexus, too! [/sarcasm]

:IBTL:
Old 01-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Chowdah-head

you beat an evo in a rebadged camry? passing someone is not beating them, the other party has to actually be on the gas for it to count as a race, sorry, but your officially a fucking retard

i think you need to race Shoot's cavalier again
Old 01-24-2004, 07:33 AM
MY GST

Off the line a Evo and a Wrx can beat me. On o roll on race i got them. By the time they down shift and boost up, im already 3cars ahead. Ya theres alot of cars that can beat me. Never said i could beat every one here. But theres alot of pepole who talk shit about every else, because either they cant get what this guy can get, or simply just'HATERS'. U guys know. I'm sure that every here has got into a rage fight on TR, because someone was talking shit. I am right now in the toyota forum. people here hate to much. But when u see them on the street they dont want to race or they dont talk shit to u in person only on TR.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:35 AM
MY GST

I bet ill beat u. Poppasmurf. Its saturday. SONICS. Over the bridge. Dont give no excuse ' I dont street'.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:41 AM
Chowdah-head

so your telling me your car traps over 102 in the 1/4? ....please verify with a time slip
Old 01-25-2004, 09:50 AM
THE HAMMER

someone race this joker on video already...