War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

me vs trucker...blah

Old 01-12-2004, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default me vs trucker...blah

for the introduction...did some more mods over winter break and since then I haven't raced a single damn car ...I dunno what it is, no one at school will race me now and all the ricers I see don't try me

anyway, it's not a very good kill but hey...first thing I've raced since the new mods

about 2 minutes after work I get to a light and a harley davidson truck pulls up with a weird paint job...not the normal solid black...anyway...I didn't really want to race because the engine was still cold and the defroster was on which involves my a/c

light goes green and we roll out kinda fast...he kept jumping and I just kept accelerating steadily, at about 55 I said fuck it and floored it with the cold engine and A/C on and to about 90 he was around 3 cars back...

not the greatest kill but I'll take what I can get

oh yeah, forgot to mention that he went flying past me and kept speeding...and of course he turned the flashers on
Old 01-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Civic Racing eXperiment

Default Re: me vs trucker...blah

Originally posted by Terminator
...oh yeah, forgot to mention that he went flying past me and kept speeding...and of course he turned the flashers on

It seems to me in the last couple of war stories i have read all have some one doing a fly-by with flashers Even people with domestic cars are doing it.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

You didn't know - it's cool again!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:02 AM
Skittle on crack!

Default Re: me vs trucker...blah

Originally posted by Terminator
...I didn't really want to race because the engine was still cold and the defroster was on which involves my a/c

Weird...my car doesnt do that....maybe it cuz I gave it 10 minutes of TLC with the drill

Good kill, I guess
Old 01-13-2004, 01:16 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Damn oatmeal.

Nice kill, those harley davidson trucks aren't exactly pigs. They actually run mid 14s.