War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Had a few kills tonight :)

Old 07-19-2003, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had a few kills tonight :)

First things first though. I haven't been out at the bridge much lately, and now I know why.

[rant]
You stupid fucking ricer assholes that feel it's smart to go 100 in the emergency lane around regular people in their cars and then cut all the way across the bridge are the epitome of ricers. I have respect for fast imports, but I promise you, these were the definition of rice. They are also the sole reason the bridge is as bad as it is now. Fucking morons.
[/rant]

Anyways, lets get to the kills.

I finally got to run the almighty SRT-4 tonight from a dig. It was the guy with the Red one that likes to ride around with all his boys in the car. Anyway, he came flying up next to me and we stopped. I gave him the move and proceeded to put at least 3-5 cars on him until the top of 3rd. That's where I go through the traps in the 1/4 so I figured it was fair enough. It just would have been worse had I stayed in it. He pulled back up to me and wanted to run from a roll, so I obliged. We were at a horrible spot for me because I was going too fast for 2nd and was at the bottom of 3rd. Gave him the hit again and he got out about a fender. I made that up by the top of 3rd and started strolling by again so I just let out. I think that one surprised him a little.

Run number two was an LS1 Camaro from a dig. I'm not sure what it had done to it but I'm pretty sure it had at least a cat back. We left the line and I put about 1-2 cars on him through 2 gears and he was pretty much staying there. I let out in the middle of 3rd because it was pretty much a stalemate and I didn't want a ticket. He never rolled down the window or anything. Maybe he didn't understand why he got beat by a Mustang since he's probably always beat them before.

Last run was right after the Camaro. I saw the infamous '95-'98 Cobra headlights behind me and figured he want to go. We went at it from a roll a couple of times but never anything serious. He asked a few questions about the car so we pulled over to talk. Found out that he had a '95 Cobra with an E cam, O/R H-Pipe, Flows and turndowns and 3.73 gears. He asked if we could go to the nearby track and line them up, I obliged. I gave him the move and half a car which wound up not being so smart. I spun pretty bad out of the hole and had to feather it a bit, but recovered with him about 1 car out. By the top of 3rd I had finally gotten even with him and hit 4th and jumped about a fender and shut it down. He was impressed with the Mach and I was impressed with his car as well.

I think right before we ran Dr. Dirt strolled down the track before us. Tony was that you?

Anyway, aside from the rice it was a great night out and I think a few people learned that the Mach is nothing to sneeze at for what it is.
Old 07-19-2003, 11:09 PM

Good kills!

"Gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45. True death. 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night, this is Black Sunshine"
Old 07-19-2003, 11:41 PM
World Skee-Ball Champion

► Home Buying & Selling Finance Tips ◄
[/b]
Old 07-19-2003, 11:52 PM
Emeritus

You big bully.
Nice job's, all well done.
Chris, don't be too hard on LS1 boy, he may not have rolled down his window, simply because the shitty GM window motor may not have been able to raise the damn think back up!
Can't wait to see our favorite mod on your car, when the time comes...
Old 07-20-2003, 12:17 AM
Camera Car!

Good kills..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 07-20-2003, 05:50 AM
Old School

good kills
Old 07-20-2003, 10:22 AM
USMC

good kills, and nice meeting you last night.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 07-20-2003, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Had a few kills tonight :)

Originally posted by N20D5OH

I finally got to run the almighty SRT-4 tonight from a dig. It was the guy with the Red one that likes to ride around with all his boys in the car. Anyway, he came flying up next to me and we stopped. I gave him the move and proceeded to put at least 3-5 cars on him until the top of 3rd. That's where I go through the traps in the 1/4 so I figured it was fair enough. It just would have been worse had I stayed in it. He pulled back up to me and wanted to run from a roll, so I obliged. We were at a horrible spot for me because I was going too fast for 2nd and was at the bottom of 3rd. Gave him the hit again and he got out about a fender. I made that up by the top of 3rd and started strolling by again so I just let out. I think that one surprised him a little.

hmmm...was this guy buy any chance a little on the heavy side?? if so he's a dick and i'm glad you beat him, he's not in my book of skittle buddies
Old 07-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Default Re: Had a few kills tonight :)

Originally posted by N20D5OH

I think right before we ran Dr. Dirt strolled down the track before us. Tony was that you?

Could have been, Chris. Did it have Nemo on the rear window?

After I left Dragin's I got some food and then went solo cruisin' all over the place. Got into numerous spats with all sorts of import things with wings and some Mustangs and F-bods. Came away undefeated...even managed to take out dragin with the help of a citizen in an SUV

Good thing I didn't happen across any blue Mach I's, huh? (Dude, this mid 13's crap is just killing me!)