VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

need a VW mechanic asap

Old 03-10-2008, 07:31 AM
change cars like socks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a VW mechanic asap

i need a vw mechanic to help me fix my car its a 99 jetta 4dr 2.0 5spd i just put a new motor but i had to switch the distributor cause the new motor didnt come with one ...the car has spark and fuel but i cant figure out the exact timing on it right ........i dont have time to fix the car ill pay them cash to get the car running its located in riverview on 78th street my number is 813-850-6642 eddy

Last edited by Scarface; 03-10-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 AM
dabeetereater

well assuming its a mk3, cause mk4's dont have a dizzy,

there is no timing adjustment, line up the timing marks on the crank pulley and the cam gear, and make sure the rotor is pointing at the mark on the distributor if its not move it so it is, and if it wil not do it your tbelt might be on wrong,

but its not that hard make sure the rotor is pointing at the mark
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 03-10-2008, 07:47 AM
change cars like socks

its a mk3 like yours i tried that but i dont know much about VW plus i dont have time to work on it always realy busy .....timing belt its all factory hasnt been touched
Old 03-10-2008, 08:48 AM
dabeetereater

soo what is the car doing exactly,
why do you want to adjust the timing caue it can not be done,
if the marks are lined up on the tbelt and the rotor points at the mark then you are done,
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 03-10-2008, 09:09 AM
change cars like socks

i tried that but i dont know i put the number piston up them follow the wire to the cap and place the rotor pointing at number one and still tries to start but doesnt start i tired of working on it and just need someone to fix it ill pay them cash for the work ...u wanna do it?? i got alot of vw parts jettas mk1 mk2 mk3 if u need anything for your car
Old 03-10-2008, 01:53 PM
dabeetereater

pm sent bro
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 03-10-2008, 03:59 PM
change cars like socks

thanks bro ill give it a try on my day off..............rep points