VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

Need info

Old 12-02-2007, 03:00 PM
still treysdad's bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need info

Hey guys, haven't really posted in here before, but I'm hoping you can help. Does anyone have any experience with either Cars & Concepts in Tampa, or FixxTuning in St Pete? I'm looking at an APR chip and DV, but would like a local place to do it. If you've been to one of these, or know someone who has, let me know you're opinion.

Thanks
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 PM

I personally haven't dealt with either, but I hear nothing but good things about Fixx. Do you already have the DV or are you going to buy one and have em throw it in for you? If you already have it, just go do it yourself right now. It seriously takes <2 min. I think the quickest I've removed, inspected (checked for proper greasing), and replaced my DV is ~45 seconds. Don't let someone charge you to put one in.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:47 PM
still treysdad's bitch

Don't have it yet, I know it's not hard at all, but if they're doing the chip, might as well have em to the DV
Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Green Lantern Corps

I've had many run ins with Fixx and all have been very good. They are pretty good with the APR tuning etc... I trust Justin over there and he knows what hes doing. As for pricing... I find at times they can be a tad on the high side but you get what you pay for and that quality work over there at Fixx.

If you're not cracking oil pans your not low