VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

Mk3 TDi to VR conversion

Old 11-07-2007, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok ok...what about the wiring harness, how will i get that to work with the current wiring on my chassis?

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Salad Tosser

You would want to swap the whole harness.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:22 PM
raising the standard

Originally Posted by MightyMaxGS-T
ok ok...what about the wiring harness, how will i get that to work with the current wiring on my chassis?
Any harness 1990 and above (CE2) is plug and play. Finding the right harness involves add on features (heated seats, power accessories). Remember that the mk4 harness' are one piece (headlamps to break lights) and aren't more difficult to swap, per se, but more "involved".
Old 11-07-2007, 04:40 PM

i dont have any of the addons....so this wont be too hard of a swap.....hmmmm

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!