VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

Help!!!!

Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!!

Well i am down here visiting my mom and also the was here for the Jesse O'Hara funeral>R.I.P.
The story begins lend the car to my brother to go just around the corner to the gas station instead he drove to a friends house decent miles away. Upon returned i went to get something from my car and smelt burnt clutch bad, didn't think anything of it.
Well i went to go drive the car later on and it was harder then shit to get in gear, when i finally got it in gear it took forever to engage then when moving it popped itself out of gear. then i tried again and about 3 thousand rpms it begins to slip then regrap. I am prepared to know it is the clutch.
Also when he also arrived it seemed like he was under the influence and propaly rode the shit out of my clutch.

So where can i buy a clutch who has what in stock around here for a 2001 audi a4 1.8t quattro. aftermarket stock oh well i need to get home my friend who helped me drive down aunt just died. Great week i know.

Also my moms fiance knows someone who might beable to fix it but i want to be able to find the clutch in time, if not i might have to find a shop around here, any ideas.....

If our wondering this is what happened to my brother
Old 08-02-2007, 08:27 PM

Old 08-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Green Lantern Corps

Theres quite a few places to get a good clutch... If you look at the top of this forum where you see the stickies there is a directory of all sites that sell parts. And most of them ship super quick so you can have it within a few days but if worse comes to worse depending on where your at, Fixx maybe able to get you one quick... Other than that i don't know.

If you're not cracking oil pans your not low