VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

How high is too high for an S4?????

Old 09-22-2005, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How high is too high for an S4?????

i was lookin at B5 S4's just to see and quite a few are in my price range...but they have pretty high mileage. I was wondering what kind of problems if any i would have with a S4 in the like 70,000+ mile range...????
thanks again-Ryan
Old 09-22-2005, 04:22 PM
don't be bullshittin!!!!

they will all need work... even those that have been meticulously maintained... not to sway you away they are awesome cars... they have faults mainly vacuum hoses, diverter valves, couplers to the intercooler and bi-pipe... evolution motorsports has all the things you need to get it right... have it fully checked out by a european mechanic away from the dealer you buy it from before signing.... at 70k the turbos are getting old... so have em checked because you will be out of warranty... but if you went to like a stage 2-3 kit all the pieces you need will be there minus turbos.... but its big money... if you have to add turbos to the mix of replacement parts holy shit lookout... better have a good job and a second mortgage

Just my .02

http://www.evoms.com/

-

This Space for Rent

-
Old 09-22-2005, 07:20 PM
vw/audi

it's an expensive car stock. It's a really expensive car once you starting tinkering with it.